DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not in iphone lust. I find my Nokia N97 mini is already too much for me. I prefer a phone with key padz.

Thanks Mark, for rounding off the last thread lol... me so not used to starting new one, skylover more pro at it... :bsmilie:

Actually, I don't give a hoot about iPhone...all thank's to my badminton kaki... chatted a bit on iphone and she seems to have poisoned me silly with one now... I asked her, why she needs an iphone?? Here's our conversation:

Me: You facebook?
She: Nope...
Me: Play games?
Me: Surf internet?
Me: Then?...
She: Just want one loh... look soooo coool, everyone have one, I also want one!...

:what: POWER....

the power of I-Phone . . . u can chat using your facebook, msn, sms, etc etc . . . :bsmilie:

Actually, I don't give a hoot about iPhone...all thank's to my badminton kaki... chatted a bit on iphone and she seems to have poisoned me silly with one now... I asked her, why she needs an iphone?? Here's our conversation:

She: Just want one loh... look soooo coool, everyone have one, I also want one!...

I'm worried about being glued to it all the time, hence I'm really apprehensive about getting one.
(I think) what I need is something like my current Nokia E65, which I can re-contract and get cheap cheap. If I'm gonna have to pay like $300+ for a new phone, then I might as well get the iPhone 4.

hey kriegs, wanna Mass Order shuttlecocks or not? ;)
I spoke to my favourite re-stringer, and he says one carton contains 25 tubes, and the price is a bit cheaper. Thought of getting the Protech premium ones. Loose tubes $24.50/dozen. Maybe bulk order about $23 or so. Basically like buy 24 tubes free 1 tube :)

I'm worried about being glued to it all the time, hence I'm really apprehensive about getting one.
(I think) what I need is something like my current Nokia E65, which I can re-contract and get cheap cheap. If I'm gonna have to pay like $300+ for a new phone, then I might as well get the iPhone 4.

hey kriegs, wanna Mass Order shuttlecocks or not? ;)
I spoke to my favourite re-stringer, and he says one carton contains 25 tubes, and the price is a bit cheaper. Thought of getting the Protech premium ones. Loose tubes $24.50/dozen. Maybe bulk order about $23 or so. Basically like buy 24 tubes free 1 tube :)

Wah I think you more pro then us liao! :sweat: We hor one yonex goose feather used for like a few months liao... let alone 10 tubes! :bsmilie:

Just how often you play badminton har? :) Always play at Safra Mt Faber?

Last edited:

duhz!

:bsmilie:

she got too much money can spend on iphone just to make it an accessory? :sweat:

:bsmilie:

she got too much money can spend on iphone just to make it an accessory? :sweat:

Well, she says normal phones these days no kick already leh... :bsmilie: See apple sign her eyes glitter....

for me, I'm used to iphone already. haha. And I really make use of the functions. In fact, I check in to CS on the go. I once did tt on the train with jeezuin beside me. You have it, make use of it. You don't need it, don't buy it!! TT SIMPLE! :bsmilie:

for me, I'm used to iphone already. haha. And I really make use of the functions. In fact, I check in to CS on the go. I once did tt on the train with jeezuin beside me. You have it, make use of it. You don't need it, don't buy it!! TT SIMPLE! :bsmilie:

You tell that to her... :bsmilie: I tried... she seems so adamant I gave up... :bsmilie:

Wah I think you more pro then us liao! :sweat: We hor one yonex goose feather used for like a few months liao... let alone 10 tubes! :bsmilie:

Just how often you play badminton har? :) Always play at Safra Mt Faber?

No la... not pro at all. Certainly far from it. Try our best to play fast and aggressive, coz that's the best way to train the reflexes and really work up a sweat. Usually am totally exhausted after a couple of games of doubles.

We try to book Safra Mt Faber as often as possible (most convenient location), but quite hard to get. So sometimes we are at Safra Tampines, and sometimes at various secondary schools around the island. But basically playing every Saturday morning.

well said, though sometimes things aren't quite so simple.
iPhone lust is hard to ignore... hahahaha.
Anyone on whatsapp? I've got it on my ipod touch.

I am thinking of the iPad as well... so far no competitor model with similar spec leh... screen big enough and bat power long?

No la... not pro at all. Certainly far from it. Try our best to play fast and aggressive, coz that's the best way to train the reflexes and really work up a sweat. Usually am totally exhausted after a couple of games of doubles.

We try to book Safra Mt Faber as often as possible (most convenient location), but quite hard to get. So sometimes we are at Safra Tampines, and sometimes at various secondary schools around the island. But basically playing every Saturday morning.

How many peeps playing and how many courts you book at one time, and many hours each session? For us, only 4 playing, for just one hour - after every session we luak liao... :bsmilie:

well said, though sometimes things aren't quite so simple.
iPhone lust is hard to ignore... hahahaha.
Anyone on whatsapp? I've got it on my ipod touch.

I just whatsapp-ed you. haha

How many peeps playing and how many courts you book at one time, and many hours each session? For us, only 4 playing, for just one hour - after every session we luak liao... :bsmilie:
between 4 and 8 people normally. 1 court for 2 hours.
If 8 people then quite relax. Got enough time to rest.

I usually end up on the losing side :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.