DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriegsketten

Apr 7, 2010
Southern Enclave
History of D90 Poison Club

=============================================================================
||It started by a small group of D90 mini gathering and we mix around & found that we click quite well.||
||Since the outing, this small group have been keeping in contact with each other through this forum. ||
||This is a continuous from the previous thread. Times have changed thus we change for the better ||

History
1) D90 Poison Club - Part I
2) D90 Poison Club - Part II
3) D90 Poison Club - Part III

Now where is Skylover when you need him? :think: :bsmilie::bsmilie: Skylover, please lock down the old thread... :) Oh wait...it can't be locked right?

Last edited:
History of D90 Poison Club

||It started by a small group of D90 mini gathering and we mix around & found that we click quite well.||
||Since the outing, this small group have been keeping in contact with each other through this forum. ||
||This is a continuous from the previous thread. Times have changed thus we change for the better ||

History
1) D90 Poison Club - Part I
2) D90 Poison Club - Part II
3) D90 Poison Club - Part III

Wah fast! you opened the new thread :bsmilie:

How much will it cost har? I never keep track one... I mean to renew with contract
Depends on your telco, but generally I think they're all within the same ballpark amount.

I'm interested in the $50+/mth plan, which means I can get the iPhone 4 (I think it's 8GB model) for $210.
Am not a power-user, so the lowest-end model is fine by me.
With my corporate discounts, my monthly subscription will be in the $40-45 range. Still manageable.

I feel a bit reluctant to be labelled a "herd follower", but truth be told the iPhone does what it does very well. It ain't the fastest kid on the block that's for sure. But I feel that I don't need the other bells n whistles.
Actually was even considering just getting a standard monoblock-phone with my current standard plan ($20+/mth), but then it seems the entire market has gravitated towards smartphones w touchscreen LCDs.

Last edited:
Depends on your telco, but generally I think they're all within the same ballpark amount.

I'm interested in the $50+/mth plan, which means I can get the iPhone 4 (I think it's 8GB model) for $210.
With my corporate discounts, my monthly subscription will be in the $40-45 range. Still manageable.

Thanks for the detailed cost, yeah I know all should fall within certain ball park figure - they are all pretty competitive... Yours Singtel?

Thanks for the detailed cost, yeah I know all should fall within certain ball park figure - they are all pretty competitive... Yours Singtel?
Mine M1... only M1 has corporate plans for me. For Singtel I'd be paying like $56/mth and then $5/mth for Caller-ID (once the free period is over).
With M1 it's about $45 all-in, saving me like... $180/year (enough for a decent camera backpack perhaps!)

I feel a bit reluctant to be labelled a "herd follower", but truth be told the iPhone does what it does very well. It ain't the fastest kid on the block that's for sure. But I feel that I don't need the other bells n whistles.
Actually was even considering just getting a standard monoblock-phone with my current standard plan ($20+/mth), but then it seems the entire market has gravitated towards smartphones w touchscreen LCDs.

It has taken the market by storm... the IPhone tsunami! :sweat:

Mine M1... only M1 has corporate plans for me. For Singtel I'd be paying like $56/mth and then $5/mth for Caller-ID (once the free period is over).
With M1 it's about $45 all-in, saving me like... $180/year (enough for a decent camera backpack perhaps!)

What's corporate plan? How do you qualify for one (if you need to qualify)?

What's corporate plan? How do you qualify for one (if you need to qualify)?
Basically most companies have tie-up with one or more of the telcos... They allow these telcos to come down and have roadshows, etc at the office premises.
Sort of a win-win situation. The telcos get a "captive audience", the employees (subscribers) get some discounts (quite substantial).

If you're on your own, then I'm afraid you're on your own bro! :embrass:....

Basically most companies have tie-up with one or more of the telcos... They allow these telcos to come down and have roadshows, etc at the office premises.
Sort of a win-win situation. The telcos get a "captive audience", the employees (subscribers) get some discounts (quite substantial).

If you're on your own, then I'm afraid you're on your own bro! :embrass:....

Ah I see! I'm a no-man-isle... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.