DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2010
Southern Enclave
isit??? i tried nikon but canot remember which model.. i was like WOW WOW WOW... so many numbers running... i tot i saw matrix... almost fainted... dan inside the viewfinder, they have numbers as well as some lines..i think its for the 1/3 rule.

hmm... dont posion me... cause i get posion too easily.. haha....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77512006@N00/

ohya some of the pics i took using Ms.D
its way tooo below standard
Uh-oh... I think you've just stepped into the valley of the dead... where the dead comes alive! :bsmilie:

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
I dun mind bro... I need to get out... :bsmilie: I let you know...

BTW bro, we need to schedule something for recce of the new 'secret' spot I mentioned to you in FB.
Eh..? ~scratch head~
oh ok ok. Sorry. Brain short-circuit.
I will be around that area tomorrow morning, AND Sunday afternoon. Need me to recce?

bitez

Aug 9, 2004
ehhh... dun lidat leh.. here got old people also... :cry::cry:
ooops.. :embrass::embrass:

anw we tried 550d bef we decided d90, but we didnt like the notion of half pressing the button to chg iso, aperture etc etc... n no tiny LCD on top for easy viewing.. now i think i cannot do without that tiny LCD liaos.. ;p

Apr 7, 2010
Southern Enclave

anw we tried 550d bef we decided d90, but we didnt like the notion of half pressing the button to chg iso, aperture etc etc... n no tiny LCD on top for easy viewing.. now i think i cannot do without that tiny LCD liaos.. ;p
Top LCD important isn't it?? :bsmilie: Helps even better when you shoot low angles...

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
isit??? i tried nikon but canot remember which model.. i was like WOW WOW WOW... so many numbers running... i tot i saw matrix... almost fainted... dan inside the viewfinder, they have numbers as well as some lines..i think its for the 1/3 rule.

hmm... dont posion me... cause i get posion too easily.. haha....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77512006@N00/

ohya some of the pics i took using Ms.D
its way tooo below standard
Not bad la, but you got some white balance issues under that tungsten/halogen light.

Smiles88

Jun 14, 2010
West
Top LCD important isn't it?? :bsmilie: Helps even better when you shoot low angles...
I find tt I cannot live without the top LCD already. When I tried my friend's 450D, I hand like legs, legs like hand. Piangz...

Apr 7, 2010
Southern Enclave
Lets make it a challenge.. the person who hits 1000 MUST create the new thread! :bsmilie: Cannot wait until tomorrow or later tonight! :bsmilie:

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore

Wah that means you do check the various settings. Good job! Keep it up!

walk13

Aug 23, 2009
Uh-oh... I think you've just stepped into the valley of the dead... where the dead comes alive! :bsmilie:
ermm isit??? im afraid i will attract people into the valley of dead... lol~

awww.. u guys rocks... are ur as "free" as me??
its 530 knock off time... now back to my work to act busy and i can balek kampong liao...
boohoo~

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
How bro? Your day / night routine settled down yet or not? :) Should be lah hor, got many helping hands around you... :D
I more or less quite relac now that the dust has settled.

Just that at night, baby refuses to sleep... keep wanting company (to hold him, or lay him by our side). This will last till like 3am or something. :dunno:

walk13

Aug 23, 2009
I find tt I cannot live without the top LCD already. When I tried my friend's 450D, I hand like legs, legs like hand. Piangz...
what is the purpose of the top LCD?? i tot we can see inside the view finder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom