DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
between 4 and 8 people normally. 1 court for 2 hours.
If 8 people then quite relax. Got enough time to rest.

I usually end up on the losing side :embrass:

Yeah loh... for us 4 peeps, play non-stop for 1 hour straight... sometimes, can last only 45 mins then give up already... I usually sweat buckets... :sweat:

How many courts at safra har? For Radin Mas CC only 3 courts, always fully booked. If one of the kakis didn't stay nearby and have her maid do the booking, sure no way can get one...

Speaking of badminton, how many of you here keen on having our own session har? When is the best time, weekdays, weekends, and roughly where? Not easy since we're from all over the isle... :bsmilie:

BBB! alot of 70-200 and 24-70 for sale. But not tt useful to us ah... haha

Yeah loh... for us 4 peeps, play non-stop for 1 hour straight... sometimes, can last only 45 mins then give up already... I usually sweat buckets... :sweat:

How many courts at safra har? For Radin Mas CC only 3 courts, always fully booked. If one of the kakis didn't stay nearby and have her maid do the booking, sure no way can get one...
CC can book by internet mah...
Nowadays all the courts can use internet to book, even the secondary school ones.

Safra (both MF and Tampines) have 3 courts each. It's really tough to book. Am actually looking for another 4 x Safra member's cards, so can book 1 month in advance.

Nowadays all the courts can use internet to book, even the secondary school ones.

Safra (both MF and Tampines) have 3 courts each. It's really tough to book. Am actually looking for another 4 x Safra member's cards, so can book 1 month in advance.

No use one! A few hor...wait until after 12am midnight to get all the courts on internet... :bsmilie:

Speaking of badminton, how many of you here keen on having our own session har? When is the best time, weekdays, weekends, and roughly where? Not easy since we're from all over the isle... :bsmilie:
I'm staying fairly near to you. With car it's not a problem.
Weekdays gotta be 7pm earliest.
Weekends if I have my regular game, I'll be quite a goner... dun think I can play on weekends.
I also play tennis occassionally (usually on a weekday evening) with my uni friends.

No use one! A few hor...wait until after 12am midnight to get all the courts on internet... :bsmilie:
yeah.... same problem with Safra courts.
Gotta be online EXACTLY at 12midnight to book the following week's courts, otherwise all the preferred times gone.

I'm staying fairly near to you. With car it's not a problem.
Weekdays gotta be 7pm earliest.
Weekends if I have my regular game, I'll be quite a goner... dun think I can play on weekends.
I also play tennis occassionally (usually on a weekday evening) with my uni friends.

Our game usually starts 8pm onwards, for weekdays...

Tennis har, wah cannot man...too long never play... otherwise all homerun one... :bsmilie:

yeah.... same problem with Safra courts.
Gotta be online EXACTLY at 12midnight to book the following week's courts, otherwise all the preferred times gone.

ahhaha all chiong! :bsmilie: Die... in Singapore all like that... :sweat:

BBB! alot of 70-200 and 24-70 for sale. But not tt useful to us ah... haha

Don't care for 24-70... but 70-200 hor all VR1 type not VRII... but why I even look? VRII cheap cheap oso cannot buy... :bsmilie: Not now lah... now can only lau nuah... :bsmilie:

Our game usually starts 8pm onwards, for weekdays...

Tennis har, wah cannot man...too long never play... otherwise all homerun one... :bsmilie:
8pm is ok for me, especially if it's just for an hour.
I have not booked weekday evenings so far.
You also play on weekdays? If need spare player can call me :)

8pm is ok for me, especially if it's just for an hour.
I have not booked weekday evenings so far.
You also play on weekdays? If need spare player can call me :)

Ah okayz, noted! :) But it seems like we're moving to weekends.. :bsmilie: Will talk to my kakis... see can beat those crazy buggers who stayed past midnight to book... They hor always book 2 courts one...:sweat: all lao jiaos and can smack like crazy...

how to book secondary school ones online? no need to pull string with teacher inside meh?

8 pm on weekdays is fine for me. Havent touch badminton in god knows how long! Lets play lets paly!

8 pm on weekdays is fine for me. Havent touch badminton in god knows how long! Lets play lets paly!

Thank you JZ, you have make me learn a new word today:

pal·y 1 (pl)
adj. pal·i·er, pal·i·est Archaic
Pale.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pal·y 2 (pl)
adj. Heraldry
Divided into several equal parts by perpendicular lines. Used of a field.

:bsmilie:

Or did you mean Parley or Parlay? ;)

Didn't know you can play at the secondary schools either... You and bf play too?

yea me and hubbs used to play regularly but im no expert... :cool: if can book at schools even better... no need go so far... but i doubt got sch badminton hall open till 8-9pm for us?

how to book secondary school ones online? no need to pull string with teacher inside meh?
a lot of schools now are classified under "dual-use", which means they have been designed such that the sports facilities (indoor hall and field) can be separated from the rest of the school by locked gate, thus allowing public to make use of the facilities on the weekends.
The usual S'pore Sports Council booking rates apply. It's a great idea to open up more venues for sporting activities. That said, demand is helluva big. Schools also usually packed :sweat:
Check out http://www.icanbook.com.sg/ifbsweb/Main/UI/Main.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.