Status
Not open for further replies.

skylover

Oct 26, 2008
Singapore
www.sky.kaos-theory.net
History of D90 Poison Club

=============================================================================
||It started by a small group of D90 mini gathering and we mix around & found that we click quite well.||
||Since the outing, this small group have been keeping in contact with each other through this forum. ||
||This is a continuous from the previous thread. Times have changed thus we change for the better ||
=============================================================================

History
1) D90 Poison Club - Part I
2) D90 Poison Club - Part II

hi all!!!!!

ello kreigster...

Hey about the G-shock... I think Taiwan selling around 205 only after conversion... how come MO so ex ar...

If you all can wait, maybe I can go china or HK to get? I mean watches are light...

The other option is to go for other models the ones without atomic sync..

ello kreigster...

Hey about the G-shock... I think Taiwan selling around 205 only after conversion... how come MO so ex ar...

If you all can wait, maybe I can go china or HK to get? I mean watches are light...

TW cheaper??? That's cool! Dunno leh... if go local MO can only be that cheap. You got lobang intro leh! When are you going HK?

dry swim? u got wishdom tooth?

Dry swim lor. You dunno what it is? You never sit at a table with 3 other people n say "碰! 吃! 我胡了!". :bsmilie: I asked for a scan at NDC

Anyway, I can get from ebay one... but trying to see if can MO locally - get the product much faster with inspection as well.

Dry swim lor. You dunno what it is? You never sit at a table with 3 other people n say "碰! 吃! 我胡了!". :bsmilie: I asked for a scan at NDC

lolx.. ur dry swim too chim for me.. wahhaha...

no need scan la.. ur dental there cannot check whether need operation or just an extraction ar?

Reporting in. You guys are fast, 1 morning 2 pages gone

lolx.. ur dry swim too chim for me.. wahhaha...

no need scan la.. ur dental there cannot check whether need operation or just an extraction ar?
Mahjong la!! :)
That's good. Shows that you don't gamble. Keep it up!

DD123,

hmm so silver wording is ok?
cause from website see like gold colour de...
atx116prodx.jpg

tamron no local warrant calibrate cost $60.
sigma so ex.
anyone know abt tokina how much to calibrate?

Last edited:
ello kreigster...

Ya bro. I am keen on the one without atomic sync. Don't think it's worthwhile for me to pay so much for a watch I will use only occasionally. If can be < $160 will be great :)

Dry swim lor. You dunno what it is? You never sit at a table with 3 other people n say "&#30896;! &#21507;! &#25105;&#32993;&#20102;!". :bsmilie: I asked for a scan at NDC

Mahjong la!! :)
That's good. Shows that you don't gamble. Keep it up!

Good, can c got 2 players + mi.

One more and we can start 1 MJ session. wahahaa :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Ya bro. I am keen on the one without atomic sync. Don't think it's worthwhile for me to pay so much for a watch I will use only occasionally. If can be < $160 will be great :)

In that case I intro you G7710-1D

g-7710-1d1x1.jpg

Have the grey on black digits, no solar recharge, no atomic sync, simple and not much bells and whistles. But overall black and simple design. You like it? :)

Go to Bencoolen building next to OG - price cheaper there! If I'm not wrong, price can be around 83? (I think hor)

hmmm.. any of u guys at the beginning have doubts buying 2nd hand? any ways to overcome the barrier?

Depends on how confident you can check for the quality of the lens - see dust or fungus, focusing problems, any weird sounds, any scratches (bring torchlight). Whether buyer brings whatever he/she stated - warranty, bag, box, etc...

First time is always the toughest, once you're over that? You're more or less "experienced" lol! For me, I haven't found a second-hand lens I wanna buy yet...

Last edited:
To me, if the GW-7900B-4 doesn't work out for MO. I'll go for this:

G-2300F-4DR.jpg

No cool gray on black digits, but at least with solar and probably I can use the LED for enough light at night...

Stores at Bencoolen sells less than 90!.... Mustafa sells for 124!!!

Anybody wanna make a guess why I particularly chose this colour combi? ;)

ZCA if you know please stay out of it... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
TW cheaper??? That's cool! Dunno leh... if go local MO can only be that cheap. You got lobang intro leh! When are you going HK?

Don't know yet. Waiting for junior to come out first. I need to pop to shanghai to divest of some investments. Will probably pass by HK and macau.

Status
Not open for further replies.