DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
reporting in! Interesting thread title...
I saw that first post kena edited, probably after DD123's comment? hehehehe...

darn i missed it. But I can assume it had something to do with dragging out the history... best to just leave it behind us. A fun group, this one is!
Next wednesday I'd love to join, but I'll be having my in-camp training till early Oct. Unless you alll wanna meet at west side... hahahaha :D
But do try and meet up even though I can't make it!
hi zca! welcome yo this new thread.. though I'm the
new greenhorn here.. haha.. :D

hey... just wondering if anyone is interested to try their hand at some simple studio photography...?

I attended a free introductory lesson organised by CSer trucatus a few months back. Sort of keen to try-try and see how it goes.
Ideally would be about 3-5 photogs and their wife/gf/friends. We can book a studio for about 2 hours and split the costs. Then we 'model' for each other ... :)

does anyone share the same 'enthusiasm' as me? :)

good morning people! The air is smelling good today! I'm going Genting tonight, so I won't be checking in until Saturday. Please do try not to fill up so many pages tt I'll have a hard time catching up. :)

ZCA your ICT is at west side? which camp?

good morning people! The air is smelling good today! I'm going Genting tonight, so I won't be checking in until Saturday. Please do try not to fill up so many pages tt I'll have a hard time catching up. :)

Good morning! Like you're going to stop us from posting too much....:bsmilie: Sorry bro, I'm afraid we are speed demons on CS Kopitiams... Poison too deep already... :D

i think it's time for you to know they poison spreads fast! ;)

hey... just wondering if anyone is interested to try their hand at some simple studio photography...?

I attended a free introductory lesson organised by CSer trucatus a few months back. Sort of keen to try-try and see how it goes.
Ideally would be about 3-5 photogs and their wife/gf/friends. We can book a studio for about 2 hours and split the costs. Then we 'model' for each other ... :)

that sounds like a good idea... but how much is it to book a studio? i've never book one
before.. hmmm.. gotta find some willing wife/gf/friends.. :)

Not confirming anything at the moment. But would be good to know what kind of costs we're talking about, and how many are interested to make it worth while. :)

For me, probably like many, one of the primary aim of taking up DSLR-hood is to able to do your own studio shoots one day - that's why portraiture is one of the common genres we would go into naturally. That's what I figured from DD123's BBB routine during the last trip to China... ;) Baby's coming, family photos take precedence!

Okay guys, who else is expressing interest?

i think it's time for you to know they poison spreads fast! ;)

that sounds like a good idea... but how much is it to book a studio? i've never book one
before.. hmmm.. gotta find some willing wife/gf/friends.. :)

You sound like you have many wives/gf. Haha

yo krig, when wanna go shoot together, than i can poison myself looking at ya 100mm filters....
hitech and lee rite...

I'm going to Suntec for Canon F1 photography seminar this Thursday, so naturally I'll end up shooting the marina area in the evening... will you be able to make it? :) More than happy to spread the poison! :bsmilie:

No need to formally jio anyone okay? Wanna come? Just come... :D Wildcat? (wonder if he reads this thread...:think:)

I'm going to Suntec for Canon F1 photography seminar this Thursday, so naturally I'll end up shooting the marina area in the evening... will you be able to make it? :) More than happy to spread the poison! :bsmilie:

No need to formally jio anyone okay? Wanna come? Just come... :D Wildcat? (wonder if he reads this thread...:think:)
hmmm.. what kind of poison are u going to spread? gotta give a little heads up first..
so we can prepare ourself with appropriate Anti-Virus ma.. :bsmilie:

hmmm.. what kind of poison are u going to spread? gotta give a little heads up first..
so we can prepare ourself with appropriate Anti-Virus ma.. :bsmilie:

No lah, nothing too poisonous... just a simple 100x100mm piece of black moj... I mean glass... :bsmilie:

Edit: are you into F1 too? You mentioned it, so I wonder if you're into it as well.

Last edited:
reporting in! Interesting thread title...
I saw that first post kena edited, probably after DD123's comment? hehehehe...

darn i missed it. But I can assume it had something to do with dragging out the history... best to just leave it behind us. A fun group, this one is!
Next wednesday I'd love to join, but I'll be having my in-camp training till early Oct. Unless you alll wanna meet at west side... hahahaha :D
But do try and meet up even though I can't make it!
I forgot to remove it cause I just copied it over from the old thread and paste it. The old thread already hit 1k plus already need to close ma.. DD123 reminded me about it, lolx..

Not confirming anything at the moment. But would be good to know what kind of costs we're talking about, and how many are interested to make it worth while. :)

For me, probably like many, one of the primary aim of taking up DSLR-hood is to able to do your own studio shoots one day - that's why portraiture is one of the common genres we would go into naturally. That's what I figured from DD123's BBB routine during the last trip to China... ;) Baby's coming, family photos take precedence!

Okay guys, who else is expressing interest?

please count me in....... Studio dun so far can liao.. central area i still can..

i bo gf/wife leh. I go there serve green tea can? then you guys can shun bian bring so pretty ladies at around the age of 18-23/24 for me to get to know. Thanks in advance! :bsmilie:

No lah, nothing too poisonous... just a simple 100x100mm piece of black moj... I mean glass... :bsmilie:

Edit: are you into F1 too? You mentioned it, so I wonder if you're into it as well.
i see i see.. luckily i just got my own piece of glass recently.. so should be quite immune.. :p
erm.. F1 not really, not really interested in sports.. talking about this, u said that u are attending
a seminar right? are u like the official photographer for the race or something?

i bo gf/wife leh. I go there serve green tea can? then you guys can shun bian bring so pretty ladies at around the age of 18-23/24 for me to get to know. Thanks in advance! :bsmilie:

so those aunties are a big no no? :(

i see i see.. luckily i just got my own piece of glass recently.. so should be quite immune.. :p
erm.. F1 not really, not really interested in sports.. talking about this, u said that u are attending
a seminar right? are u like the official photographer for the race or something?

he's going for the seminar to learn more. it's posted here on CS:)

haha. cannot la aunties. Too much of an age gap. later cannot communicate due to generation gap.

No lah, I'm not even gunning for the F1 shoots this weekend! But I'm keen to learn about auto sports photography. What matters and what ticks for the genre. I might try for next year's F1 shoot (say say only hor... :bsmilie: )

Status
Not open for further replies.