DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
before you take the plunge, be sure of which type of photography you're going into first. But if serious about taking sunsets, must get at least a decent tripod.

But you're not a newbie into photography right?
hmmm? why do u say so? in fact i'm a greenhorn, just started the journey with my D90 at Feb 2010..
i'm interested in landscape, more to sunsets/sunrises and portraiture photography.. :)

EDIT: have already gotten myself Manfrotto 190xprob :)

Last edited:
hmmm? why do u say so? in fact i'm a greenhorn, just started the journey with my D90 at Feb 2010..
i'm interested in landscape, more to sunsets/sunrises and portraiture photography.. :)

EDIT: have already gotten myself Manfrotto 190xprob :)

I just started in June:sweat:

for landscapes get ND and GND filters.

Portraiture if needed, get a flash. 35mm f1.8 is also quite good. Unless you wish to follow bro DD123's footsteps and get a Sigma 24mm. hehe

skylover I whr got poisonous........ I sad-ded liao lah.

Portraiture if needed, get a flash. 35mm f1.8 is also quite good. Unless you wish to follow bro DD123's footsteps and get a Sigma 24mm. hehe

lolx.. u where got sad.. everyday is Sunday for you wor.. ORD mood some more..

lolx.. u where got sad.. everyday is Sunday for you wor.. ORD mood some more..

cannot say ORD mood! last friday my in-service my head just say cannot like tt. After the in-service, I 1 day don't know say at least 15 times ORD LOH. LOL. tiao kang right...

Woooooaaaaaauuuuuzzzzz! Part Dua aredi har? Just came back from groceries shopping and frantically catching up with what was happening in the old thread! New names in here eh? hmmmhmmmmhmmm... *rubbing both hands* more victims for poisoning... ;p :bsmilie:

Whose whack job with the title har? Skylover, you I leave it to you to explain to everyone whoever asks about it in the future! :bsmilie:

Btw, I found an effective cleaning kit for my 100mm filters... :heart::heart:

hahah... lolx.. wan to say shout outside base ma.. :D

er.... I say loud loud at my office door. And my office is very very very near Directorate. haha. good enough right?;)

haha.. but the time i spent on my hobby is just pathetic.. maybe even lesser than the time u spent on
photog since june.. and for most of the time i don't have kaki to go with.. and go on solo photog is
somehow a torture for me.. cos no one to talk to.. LOL! :bsmiles:

as for those gears that u mentioned.. I already got 50mm f1.8D and recently got myself a ND110.. no flash yet! :(
and i am considering Sigma 20mm F1.8 instead of the 24mm.. :)

Woooooaaaaaauuuuuzzzzz! Part Dua aredi har? Just came back from groceries shopping and frantically catching up with what was happening in the old thread! New names in here eh? hmmmhmmmmhmmm... *rubbing both hands* more victims for poisoning... ;p

Whose whack job with the title har? Skylover, you I leave it to you to explain to everyone whoever asks about it in the future! :bsmilie:

Btw, I found an effective cleaning kit for my 100mm filters... :heart::heart:

lolx. i find the title now looks more style =X oops..

nobody can reply me in time ma.. thread reached 1k liao wor..:devil:

er.... I say loud loud at my office door. And my office is very very very near Directorate. haha. good enough right?
hahhah.. tt is asking for it.. lolx..

haha.. but the time i spent on my hobby is just pathetic.. maybe even lesser than the time u spent on
photog since june.. and for most of the time i don't have kaki to go with.. and go on solo photog is

as for those gears that u mentioned.. I already got 50mm f1.8D and recently got myself a ND110.. no flash yet! :(

ALERT! ALERT! DD123!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where are you!!!!!!!!!!

you're fast. very fast. fast hand fast leg. but since you say you seldom spend time, you getting so many gears? I also got ND110! but cannot use yet. until I get a step up ring:)

you're fast. very fast. fast hand fast leg. but since you say you seldom spend time, you getting so many gears? I also got ND110! but cannot use yet. until I get a step up ring:)

i no filters : (.Gonna get a 11-16 next month first

er.... I say loud loud at my office door. And my office is very very very near Directorate. haha. good enough right?;)

wah like that one ar, i remebered i was on leave for 2 months before ord came on the last day, with a smirk on my face n my hair colored a bit lah.... wahahahwahwa... :)

like tt still not fast. ok la. alot faster than me.

reporting in! Interesting thread title...
I saw that first post kena edited, probably after DD123's comment? hehehehe...

darn i missed it. But I can assume it had something to do with dragging out the history... best to just leave it behind us. A fun group, this one is!
Next wednesday I'd love to join, but I'll be having my in-camp training till early Oct. Unless you alll wanna meet at west side... hahahaha :D
But do try and meet up even though I can't make it!

haha.. where got fast.. although one don't spend much
time in photog, i find that he or she still need to get the
appropriate equipment..

e.g. those ppl who only shoot at F1/wedding as a hobby
still has the necessary gears even though these events doesn't
take place often..

Status
Not open for further replies.