DMC-GF1 "SAKURA" Pink special edition!!!

yunhen3350

Nov 26, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Source: http://panasonic.net/avc/lumix/popup/pressrelease/gf1_pink.html

2nln

gf1_pink.jpg

gf1-rose.png

Panasonic is pleased to announce a new special edition of the world-acclaimed DMC-GF1 - "SAKURA" pink. This delicate color takes its inspiration from the beautiful petals of cherry blossom which sparkle during Japanese springtime.

The DMC-GF1 debuted as the world's smallest and lightest system cameras with a built-in flash,* distinguished by an artistic flat body that is both elegant and compact. Featuring AVCHD Lite high quality HD movie recording, a palette of creative possibilities and user-friendly functions including LUMIX's renowned iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode, thanks to all these features the DMC-GF1 has gained great popularity worldwide with both photo enthusiasts and new users (including females) looking to improve their photographic skills while using a compact and lightweight camera.

By adding the new pink to the conventional color variation of black, red, silver and white, the DMC-GF1 further enhances its reputation of bringing pleasure and excitement to owning a high quality camera in the digital era.
*For a system camera with a built-in flash as of September 2, 2009.

Very attractive!!!
I'm sure ladies cant even try to resist it. But sure is we guys who's gona pay :bsmilie:

Last edited:
I wish it would come in a gun metal black version. Cool!

camera's should have long been colourful instead of boring black...

Various colour deflates the value/quality of a camera LOL

nice, i like it but i'm a guy, i can't bring myself to use it in pubic w/o feeling self conscious :sweatsm:

Well i guess it depends on what your use of the camera is. Black is good for a workhorse...

Not for me mind you, but I think hot pink would be better...that pink is too pale!

Not for me mind you, but I think hot pink would be better...that pink is too pale!

Its meant to commemorate cherry blossoms in Japan, which is a major festival in their culture. I am sure this pink will sell loads in Japan and many cute Japanese girls in their transitional kimonos will be seen totting this little pink camera with them.

Various colour deflates the value/quality of a camera LOL

DSLR is not longer exclusive for the pro's.
any tom dick harry are using it...

so is this pink fellow available in Singapore?

So Im a tom dick harry cuz im not a pro yet owns a dslr :bsmilie:

Pink looks great but i prefer white. Does anyone know will white GF1 be available in Singapore? :)

SLR's were never exclusive for pros. I got my first SLR when I was 11...it was a FULLY MANUAL camera (you had to set everything including the focus), and I used that camera for 20 years!

If I was that child today I wouldn't doubt I'd be using dSLRs for as many years I have been as an adult (non-pro).