DJI PHANTOM 4 FOR RENT! ONE AND ONLY IN THE MARKET!

allstar

Jul 1, 2007
Woodlands
simplyshoes.blogspot.com

THE SEXIEST DRONE THAT DJI HAS EVER DESIGNED! WELCOME TO THE ERA OF VISION...

Have you ever wanted to get a shot at flying a drone? Or is eye-level photography/videography just too mainstream for you?

Why not get your hands on the DJI Phantom 4! The latest highest quality drone that is just so easy to fly. Way easier than the Phantom 3. Use it for a photoshoot, your wedding or to fulfil your clients needs without having to burn a hole in your pocket!

No one else is renting it in the market at the moment, and we'll like to give you this chance!

Read more about it here!

The Amazing P4 Set Includes:

1. Foam Case to fit everything
2. The Phantom 4 Drone
3. Remote Control
4. Battery Charger
5. 2 X Batteries that last 28mins each
6. 8GB Card
7. Set of 4 propellers
@ a promotional price of $150 for 2 days!
Additional days will be at $80/day

UP after promotion will be at $110 for first day and $80/subsequent day

Additional Accessories
1. Bag Pack for easy carry @ $20/nett
2. One Battery at $10/day

What you will need is a phone/tablet/ipad to connect to the remote, installed with the DJI GO App. You may collect it the day before from 8pm onwards and return it the day after by 10am with all batteries charged. Late returns will be charged at $10/hour.

We will require you to read up more and understand all safety precautions and rules & regulations and Singapore law before renting the drone. You will be deemed to be undertaking full responsibility of the drone. All damage and loss to any equipment rented will be fully borne by the user.

We will require a $500 deposit which will be refunded upon return of the P4 set in good condition.

I am contactable at 92311093 (whatsapp me with your name and dates intended for rent for fastest response) otherwise, kindly PM me here or visit this website to leave your name and contact details so that I can contact you as well.

** Kindly note that the dates 15th to 25th July have been blocked off **

Last edited: