DJI battery problem

spen

Dec 5, 2004
Yishun
Hi, my DJI P2 does not recognize its stock battery as original and motor couldn't start. Battery is only 4 months old. But OK with the 2nd original battery which is 2 months old. Anyone got this problem. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi.. just curious to understand more before troubleshooting.. how do u come to the conclusion that "dji doesn't recognise as original? ".. did it show up somewhere on the assistant software??

Thanks for the reply. It shown on a separate dialogue box saying its not original DJI battery when I was updating the software. It also appeared once on the FPV screen when I was having the same problem on the field.

U should send back to your retailer immediately. They definitely have to solve it for you.

Seems like the smart battery mighty be faulty giving these errors.. ya.. better bring back to retailer..

Hi, I got the problem solved. Is the two tiny round contact point is dirty. Just scrub it with a sharp object and it is done.

Thanks for coming back with your findings, its good to know ... Your phantom must be pretty old (>1yrs old?) to have oxidising problems on the battery connections.

One of my Canon battery have such issues too but those batteries are like 3-4 yrs old.

Thanks for coming back with your findings, its good to know ... Your phantom must be pretty old (>1yrs old?) to have oxidising problems on the battery connections.

One of my Canon battery have such issues too but those batteries are like 3-4 yrs old.

6 months old, anyway small problem. Thanks

Hi, anyone here encounter phantom auto landing when the battery still remain more than 50% power.my batteries both are less than 20 usage. One of it bloated. i didn't upgrade the software,low battery warning still set as 30%.any advice?

Hi, anyone here encounter phantom auto landing when the battery still remain more than 50% power.my batteries both are less than 20 usage. One of it bloated. i didn't upgrade the software,low battery warning still set as 30%.any advice?

Bloated battery is dangerous. Don't use it anymore.

I heard sometimes if got irregular read out, they will auto land.

I have the same experience. My first battery which is 6 months old also bloated. Fly less than 5 min the tail lights turns red and comes to auto land even it's fully charged. Very painful to get some more battery.