DIY a camera sleeve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmel

Jun 5, 2007
Serangoon
www.flickr.com
Hi guys, I'd like to share something my mom sewed up at home for me (very nice of her). She used a velvety like material for this, no padding but good enough for protecting the camera when I put it in my bag. :thumbsup:

GavinTing

Oct 16, 2007
Im also looking for material to diy with, any specifics?

mmmel

Jun 5, 2007
Serangoon
www.flickr.com
I believe DIY stands for "Do it yourself"...:)

But yes, you mom is very nice...my mom used to help me with a lot of my "DIY" projects also.
my intention was to share the idea so that others can do it themselves - "DIY a camera sleeve". i apologize if i chose the wrong term.

roygoh

Jan 18, 2002
Northwest
Visit site
my intention was to share the idea so that others can do it themselves - "DIY a camera sleeve". i apologize if i chose the wrong term.
I was only joking. :) Should not have OT'ed...especially from a mod...my apologies!

Shawn

Oct 19, 2006
Aiyah, the term DIY stands for "DO it yourself", and since her mom made it herself, isn't that DIY on her mom's part.

I don't think there's a need to be nitpick about the technicalities of a term, she's just sharing an idea.

Cool stuff mel! :) thanks for sharing.

CS TAN

Sep 3, 2007
Hong Kong
Hi guys, I'd like to share something my mom sewed up at home for me (very nice of her). She used a velvety like material for this, no padding but good enough for protecting the camera when I put it in my bag. :thumbsup:

Hey, your AE-1P still looks pretty new to me...

Sorry OT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom