Diva Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissafaith

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2004
I'll be modelling for Diva Diamond's first public event in Singapore at the Marriot Hotel. However, it's by invitation only.
Those interested to shoot blings and models, please let me know if you want an invite. This is on a first come first serve basis and I've only one invite left. Pls PM me for it thanks.

Oops sorry for to add... :p it's this Friday and Saturday, 1.30-530pm.

Thanks to those who responded quickly. Sorry for the limited invites, but i just called my client and he said that he could make arrangements.
Conditions:
1) There for photography/to photo shoot the models and items.
2) Experienced in shooting models.
3) Will provide client/models photos.
I can pass u his number to call tomorrow morning for invites. Please PM me for it.

melissafaith said:
I'll be modelling for Diva Diamond's first public event in Singapore at the Marriot Hotel. However, it's by invitation only.
Those interested to shoot blings and models, please let me know if you want an invite. This is on a first come first serve basis and I've only one invite left. Pls PM me for it thanks.

what's blings?

Blings=shiny stuff la... American pop culture term used for diamonds?

I guess... U comfortable with the conditions?

melissafaith said:
Blings=shiny stuff la... American pop culture term used for diamonds?

ah, kiam siah, i am asian lah!

Haha... time to update urself, reachme.

all the best man...Melissa...
Enjoy urself at the show!!

... hhmm, so far, I don't recall anyone upload photoshoots of models with blings :think:

so, do share with us some of those shoots with your bling blings yah.. I love bling blings too ;)

and enjoy your shoot!!

Yea sure! :) Thanks pyz and zha...
I'll try to upload the photos for your viewing, with the permission of the honourable photog of cos. :p

melissafaith said:
Thanks to those who responded quickly. Sorry for the limited invites, but i just called my client and he said that he could make arrangements.
Conditions:
1) There for photography/to photo shoot the models and items.
2) Experienced in shooting models.
3) Will provide client/models photos.
I can pass u his number to call tomorrow morning for invites. Please PM me for it.

Call simon, Hendra and I to cover again :)

man...i got my final paper tml after 2 weeks of agony and 5 other killer papers......and also church svc on sat....
haiz..or else..i wanna go shoot abit......
now finger itchy....
doing a exam photo series of myself..
anyway...enjoy!!>..since ur papers r over...

Hi Jodie, thanks for your reply. Contacted u.
This thread is now closed as there are limited invitations left. Thanks for all your kind responses and viewing!

Status
Not open for further replies.