Disturbing Thing To Announce (animal cruelty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boombox

Mar 11, 2007
Singapore
My pet dog, a 7 year old Shih Tzu, named Milky went missing (ran out of the unlocked door) on 7th July 2008. (posted notices all over the block to find her)

Then 1 day later on the 8th July 2008, an eye-witness saw a person throw her out of a 9th floor window of the same block, down to the ground below.

Milky struggled on her feet and managed to limp for about 75 metres before collapsing to the ground of a nearby playground.

The vets are trying to save her right now.

:cry:

what the...

so does the eye witness saw which unit it was?

Yes... it's going to be not difficult to point out which unit it was because it's not from the common corridor side. Priority now is to save Milky's life, then will approach the witness after that.

Yes... it's going to be not difficult to point out which unit it was because it's not from the common corridor side. Priority now is to save Milky's life, then will approach the witness after that.

make sure you nail that sob for what they did. they deserve nothing less.

call the S.P.C.A. and the police

also the media and let them handle it
btw you got to do it now, this is so that the media will find it more interesting

Bro,
if u need our help , pls let us knw

9 levels down and able to limp another 75meters forward... i think your dog got a strong will to live... hope it make it thru.

Thanks bro... She is indeed a very strong dog, despite being middle aged, she's a very active one, and nothing seemed to be able to stop her from snatching snacks from my mother's fingers while she was couch-potato-ing. :)

btw you got to do it now, this is so that the media will find it more interesting

Thank you very much for the tip bro. :) Will act accordingly.

Bro,
if u need our help , pls let us knw

Thanks bro...

sorry but to say wt'f' w regards to that attempted murderer

sorry to hear that but hope it can make it..

Thanks... I really hope that she'd pull through this... and make a full recovery.

I've learnt that the fall had apparently shattered both her hind legs. My parents are sending her from the SPCA to an animal hospital for treatment now.

I've learnt that the fall had apparently shattered both her hind legs. My parents are sending her from the SPCA to an animal hospital for treatment now.

my mum emailed me this email before, a dog that was born without two front legs, it learnt to live its life walking like a human with two hindlegs.

all the best in its treatment!

Sorry to hear that sad news bro...I believe your doggie will make it..cheer up bro!

my mum emailed me this email before, a dog that was born without two front legs, it learnt to live its life walking like a human with two hindlegs.

all the best in its treatment!

I've also heard of dogs who survived with wheels in place of their hind legs... So there's hope for her even if she cannot make a full recovery. Thing is now that I pray that she survives this one.

Sorry to hear that sad news bro...I believe your doggie will make it..cheer up bro!

Thanks bro... Now I just hope that she pulls through this one. *crosses fingers*

your dog seems to have a strong will to live that's half the battle won.

i hope everything will be fine soon ... get the police and media. cant let people like this free and walk the streets

your dog seems to have a strong will to live that's half the battle won.

i hope everything will be fine soon ... get the police and media. cant let people like this free and walk the streets

Thank you for the well wishes bro... and I agree that we can't let people like this be free and walking along the streets.

Update:

The vet has given her an x ray.
Both her hind legs were shattered in open fractures.
Now they are checking her for internal injuries.

Sorry to hear about that. The same thing happened to my sister's cat and it did not survive.

We had that cat for 8 years. One day she got out of our flat on the 19th storey and my sister went searching for her but could not locate her. The next morning a neighbor told my sister that she saw the cleaning person put a dead cat into a plastic bag, and the description of the cat fit my sister's cat.

My sister was really devastated by that.

yea the longer u wait the less timely it will be and the more the media will overlook it.

I've also heard of dogs who survived with wheels in place of their hind legs... So there's hope for her even if she cannot make a full recovery. Thing is now that I pray that she survives this one.

Thanks bro... Now I just hope that she pulls through this one. *crosses fingers*

that's true but its also difficult for the owner...because you'll have to decide if you think she'd be miserable being crippled or she'd be better off being put down. I'm sorry to sound negative, but its something you have to bear in mind. I hope it doesn't come to that though.

My pet dog, a 7 year old Shih Tzu, named Milky went missing (ran out of the unlocked door) on 7th July 2008. (posted notices all over the block to find her)

Then 1 day later on the 8th July 2008, an eye-witness saw a person throw her out of a 9th floor window of the same block, down to the ground below.

Milky struggled on her feet and managed to limp for about 75 metres before collapsing to the ground of a nearby playground.

The vets are trying to save her right now.

:cry:

Get that eye witness contact. Make sure that he or she knows is willing to testify. If not .... Im sorry but there will not be a case and the police won't bother.

BoomBox, how's your little girl doing? Any updates from the vets?

I'm truly sorry to hear about this. As you already decided, focus on her first, unless you decide to slam the possible culprits major big time.

Do consider your options. A fabricated 'wheel-chair' for canines have to be custom fitted, and needs time to get used to. Good part is, dogs are amazingly adaptable and as long as there is no major internal damage, and they still feel loved and encouraged, you'll be surprised at their tenacity. Down side is a set of canine wheelchair from the US costs about US2K plus, before shipping. This was about 5 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.