Disturbance of FORCE in the Sony Jedi Council

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tiger

May 11, 2004
In the heart of SengKang
www.worldwar2aces.com
I notice a few Sony users have upgrade from digicam to DSLR.
Our council member are gettig smaller and lesser, as one by one have gone to the Dark Side.

I myself, once a while, are tempt by this FORCE of the dark side too, to upgrade to DSLR.
But still, remain firm, for now. :think:

Anyone got this feeling?
Do share your experience.

Do you block the temptation to upgrade to DSLR (Darkside). :what:

Yes, the dark side is powerful indeed but I am still on the good side, oweing in large part to the Force of my Jedi master (wife). Will join the dark side sooner or later...but I will still keep my trusty "Model 717" light sabre. :devil:

holeinone said:
Yes, the dark side is powerful indeed but I am still on the good side, oweing in large part to the Force of my Jedi master (wife). Will join the dark side sooner or later...but I will still keep my trusty "Model 717" light sabre. :devil:

Same same, the only thing that would stop me would be my wife too (Guardian of the Jedi Council). :D

Still using my trusty 717 for now, have no intention to change in the next 3 years. Hmmm. who knows, maybe sony would have adopted the 4/3 system by then.

Poon said:
Still using my trusty 717 for now, have no intention to change in the next 3 years. Hmmm. who knows, maybe sony would have adopted the 4/3 system by then.

U are right.
Sony have it own style.
A 4/3 system DSLR, it will be a challange to Nikon and Canon.
Soon, Panasonic will follow too.

King Tiger said:
I notice a few Sony users have upgrade from digicam to DSLR.
Our council member are gettig smaller and lesser, as one by one have gone to the Dark Side.

I myself, once a while, are tempt by this FORCE of the dark side too, to upgrade to DSLR.
But still, remain firm, for now. :think:

Anyone got this feeling?
Do share your experience.

Do you block the temptation to upgrade to DSLR (Darkside). :what:

Remember, its the person behind that take great photographs, the camera is just a tool. Someone with a 10D or any high end camera, who can't be creative and use auto mode most of the time thinking that he can take great pics with it, will have no diff carrying a simple point and shoot.

siang ai ga wa ki orh orh ji peng? (who wanna join me go to the dark dark side) :D

i think our F828 is the darker side of the lighter side... wat talking me... mayb like luke skywalker during the ROTJ, he wore black thru out, think the was still not confirm he bright or dark... to tune EV to +2.0 or -2.0... hehhee..

Two reasons.

One. After reading the Sony eBook. I realized I don't need a DSLR. Yet. In another sense, I learned to appreciate my F828 more.

Two. Yesterday, I found out my wife is pregnant. Again. The last time she got pregnant, I couldn't afford anything. I guess it's going to be the same this time round.

:sweatsm:

If you wanna go Geylang(darkside), just go.

bernards said:
Two reasons.

One. After reading the Sony eBook. I realized I don't need a DSLR. Yet. In another sense, I learned to appreciate my F828 more.

Two. Yesterday, I found out my wife is pregnant. Again. The last time she got pregnant, I couldn't afford anything. I guess it's going to be the same this time round.

eh congratulations!!! ;)

bernards said:
Two reasons.

Bernards

Congralution to you. ;)

By the way, what eBook are you refering to?
Is there any book on Sony F828?

King Tiger said:
Why Geylang is darkside, I just went there last weekend to eat Durain.
D24 Durain, XO Durain. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Go geylang darkside, please use nightshot mode hor : )

OT

Anybody know where to get really really good durians? I find the sims ave ones are usually expensive but only of average quality. The stalls outside the temple at balestier is also damn bloody ex. Quoting $10 to $12 per kg. But the quality is only so so. I don't mind paying good money for durians, but I want them really good.

I usually buy from a stall outside dunearn market, but he uncle is very eccentric. He'll only sell when there are really good durians. Other times, I am left with withdrawal symtoms.

Somebody help me please. :confused:

bernards said:
OT

Anybody know where to get really really good durians? I find the sims ave ones are usually expensive but only of average quality. The stalls outside the temple at balestier is also damn bloody ex. Quoting $10 to $12 per kg. But the quality is only so so. I don't mind paying good money for durians, but I want them really good.

I usually buy from a stall outside dunearn market, but he uncle is very eccentric. He'll only sell when there are really good durians. Other times, I am left with withdrawal symtoms.

Somebody help me please. :confused:

OT

i dun eat durian 1, but i normally go to the one along upper serangoon road towards hougang, just opposite upper serangoon shopping centre there to buy. can use credit card to pay... so imagine the price... btw have durian puff also.

Status
Not open for further replies.