Distracted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziploc

Jan 17, 2002
Snoopyland
Do you think a tighter crop leaving out mom at the top left (and hence removing the bush at the lower left) would be better?

Comments and critiques are most welcome.

aah.jpg

Hmm...nah...I think the photo will look better as it is with the bush and the mum's legs, a tighter crop would make the picture a little too plain without much environmental clues as to why the girl is there or what she's doing. But then again as a portrait it'll be better if it was cropped in...but since this is a street/candid...think its fine as it is~

Nice picture of the girl though :) Very relaxed and natural expression captured!

Nice pic.

yup...i agree, the little gal is too distracted by something that is preventing her from following her mum. That's why I feel that there's no need to crop.

hmm my 2 cents worth ya.
when shooting children sometimes its nice to go down to their level. i mean shoot at their height not elevated.
tough to shoot kids *literally* haha. cos they move about too much or their parents think u're some stalker!! maybe u could soften the whole pic and just unmask the little girl ;p

Both are distracting and don't add anything to the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.