Distorted Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE clicks clicks

Dec 5, 2005
I was fascinated by a distorted reflection of myself while playing with my camera in a hotel room and prompted me to take a pic of myself.
I have intentionally PP the pic to change the colour and also added noise to it.
Does the composition of the pic works for you? Does the PP adds a mysterious sense and eerieness to the distortion? Hope to receive comments good or bad, all are wellcome.

Please click on it for a larger image.

I was fascinated by a distorted reflection of myself while playing with my camera in a hotel room and prompted me to take a pic of myself.
I have intentionally PP the pic to change the colour and also added noise to it.
Does the composition of the pic works for you? Does the PP adds a mysterious sense and eerieness to the distortion? Hope to receive comments good or bad, all are wellcome.

Please click on it for a larger image.

personally, i would prefere the picture without the noise.

Because of the noise, a lot of clarity was lost. I couldn't really figure out what it is. Actually, all I know is it's some reflective object. I can't really comment on composition here, all you did was to place the thing slightly up in the frame. Also, why the title? Distorted Truth? What's the truth? Now, I really have no idea what else to comment about.

i don't think the picture actually needs noise to stand

can we have a version WITHOUT the noise? it has potential, i'll give you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.