Disposable Outing (Anyone Interested?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blur Shadow

Sep 17, 2005
Hey all CSers! I am organizing a little photoshoot outing out in town. Tired of bringing all those absurdly burdensome lens? That massive dSLR just lugging you down? Hey, then come to this outing; absolutely no equipment is required! Just bring yourself there. Why? How are you going to take photos without any equipment? That’s because I’d be providing you with a disposable camera, and off we go!

Yup, it’s a disposable camera, so we’ll all start off on equal footing. Who says that you need a good camera to produce good pictures? Let’s challenge ourselves by using one of the most rudimentary cameras readily available today!

The cost of this outing will be $17. Here’s the breakdown.

Disposable Camera 27 Exp $10
Film Development + CD + Index Print $7
Total $17

So is anyone interested?

Blur Shadow said:
Hey all CSers! I am organizing a little photoshoot outing out in town. Tired of bringing all those absurdly burdensome lens? That massive dSLR just lugging you down? Hey, then come to this outing; absolutely no equipment is required! Just bring yourself there. Why? How are you going to take photos without any equipment? That’s because I’d be providing you with a disposable camera, and off we go!

Yup, it’s a disposable camera, so we’ll all start off on equal footing. Who says that you need a good camera to produce good pictures? Let’s challenge ourselves by using one of the most rudimentary cameras readily available today!

The cost of this outing will be $17. Here’s the breakdown.

Disposable Camera 27 Exp $10
Film Development + CD + Index Print $7
Total $17

So is anyone interested?

sound interesting.. but when????

when when when?? promise 2 come if i can..

hahaha definitely interested.. pls state time&date though... :D

Hey everyone! Thank you all for your warm response! It is very heartening to note that this little idea of mine has garnered so much interest. So here are some details.

Date: 15/04/2006 Saturday
Time: 1230h
Place: Burger King @ Parco Bugis Junction (Bugis MRT area)
Cost: $17

The rough plan will be like this.
1230h-1235h Meet up, introduction, hand out cameras
1235h-1415h Shooting Time!
1415h-1430h Gather at the photo shop to develop our shots
1430h-1530h Chill, chit-chat while we wait for our CDs
1530h-1615h Collect our CDs, perhaps a review together?

So how’s that? I hope to have at least 4 of us for this outing to proceed, capped at 9 people max. Include yourself in the list below to join!

1. Blur Shadow

Blur Shadow said:
Hey everyone! Thank you all for your warm response! It is very heartening to note that this little idea of mine has garnered so much interest. So here are some details.

Date: 15/04/2006 Saturday
Time: 1230h
Place: Burger King @ Parco Bugis Junction (Bugis MRT area)
Cost: $17

The rough plan will be like this.
1230h-1235h Meet up, introduction, hand out cameras
1235h-1415h Shooting Time!
1415h-1430h Gather at the photo shop to develop our shots
1430h-1530h Chill, chit-chat while we wait for our CDs
1530h-1615h Collect our CDs, perhaps a review together?

So how’s that? I hope to have at least 4 of us for this outing to proceed, capped at 9 people max. Include yourself in the list below to join!

1. Blur Shadow
2. 29tim05 ( can timing push slightly later.. I can only make it later like 1400 hrs..)

:sweat: by the way, this timimg is quite challenging :sweat:

Upzzz for the outing ..... suddenly miss my lomo so much :bheart:
can i use my LCA and join you all ? :embrass:

Hey, thanks for the upz, xxxger. Sure, you can join us. But do purchase a disposable camera too yeah! I mean, the key to this outing is that we all start off on equal footing. You may of course go trotting with 2 cameras yeah!

1. Blur Shadow
2. 29tim05 ( can timing push slightly later.. I can only make it later like 1400 hrs..)
3. xxxger

Great idea, too bad I'm not around or would've loved to join in the fun. Remember to get everyone to post 3 of their best shots after the shoot is over.

1. Blur Shadow
3. xxxger
4. quekky (i'll bring my own disposable, dev and scan myself)

1. Blur Shadow
3. xxxger
5. ---Reserved---

ahh tml is a bad timing for me.. :sweat:
perhaps the next one then?

Sure simplicity. No problem yeah.

1. Blur Shadow
3. xxxger
5. ---Reserved---
6. ---Reserved---

Terence said:
Great idea, too bad I'm not around or would've loved to join in the fun. Remember to get everyone to post 3 of their best shots after the shoot is over.

Opps. Sorry, but I missed out your post Terence. Ha. Thanks for your support! I'd try to get our little group to post some photos yeah!

PM sent to all participants. Please check.

We might have a rather famous guest in CS to join us tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.