Disposable cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
Hi guys,
are there any disposable cams which are able to take night shots?....or tend to over expose the pictures?
in which i mean low shutter speed...i do not want high ISO disposable cam recommendations
THANKS!

:embrass: Pls.Any help?

seanlim said:
Hi guys,
are there any disposable cams which are able to take night shots?....or tend to over expose the pictures?
in which i mean low shutter speed...i do not want high ISO disposable cam recommendations
THANKS!

Disposables are relatively unsophisticated. Metering is darn basic too. Never tried using one to take nightshots before, but I can imagine that without using High ISO film, it would be very hard to take decent night pics as disposables are aimed towards people who want convenience, and such people wouldn't be toting around tripods and looking for disposables with long shutter speeds.

no.i want to experiment with overexposed day pictures...with people walking ard and such (water colour effect thingy..
or is there high shutter films?:D

i tink there's no metering to speak of within the disposable cam.

if u have open up a disposable cam before, it's just a plastic lens with a spring-loaded shutter. that's all to it. the only thing electronic is the small flash circuit powered by an alkaline AA battery. nothing special inside. :)

seanlim said:
no.i want to experiment with overexposed day pictures...with people walking ard and such (water colour effect thingy..
or is there high shutter films?:D

What's high shutter film? What is so special about your experimentation that you can't use digital? Unless you tell me you looking for cross-processing or pushing or pulling... which you've never mentioned....:dunno:

As user12343 as said, the shutter is a simple spring mechanism. So the shutter is fixed, very unlikely you will get over exposed photos. Also, for kodak disposable cameras, i opened up before and they use the kodak max 800 films.

I think the high shutter film he is referring to is high iso films. For colour can try fuji superia 1600. For B&W, ilford delta 3200. Why not just use and film and over expose your film by 2 or more stops?

Status
Not open for further replies.