Displays

qwerty628

Jan 3, 2010

1. in what area is critique to be sought?

Composition, exposure, and the overall feel of the photo. Not sure if urban acid works

2. what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?

wanted to showcase the cockpit of the Eurocopter EC-130

3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)

Beside the pilot, before takeoff

4. what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture

I like how urban acid turned out, looking for ways to improve

I think this photo have no one true meaning to people that do not understand the instruments of a helicopter? There are also too many things on the pictures so there is no one focus at all. That's how I feel.

if you want to showcase the cockpit, then its quite clear its not a complete documentation. To me, because of the angle its taken, I can roughly only see the two square panels but there are so many others which i don't even have the slightest idea what are they.

I think this photo have no one true meaning to people that do not understand the instruments of a helicopter? There are also too many things on the pictures so there is no one focus at all. That's how I feel.

if you want to showcase the cockpit, then its quite clear its not a complete documentation. To me, because of the angle its taken, I can roughly only see the two square panels but there are so many others which i don't even have the slightest idea what are they.

Thanks for the feedback guys ;)

it might have been a good idea to include the control stick i got confused on what i was looking at i only realized it was aircraft/helicopter after i saw the compass but it took ma about 5 secs to see it

i like the metallic tone .... it conveys something mechanical and cold..

my 2 cents