Disneyland Tokyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bja

Nov 28, 2002
Singapore!
www.flickr.com
Hi guys,

Went to Tokyo for business trip late last month and just managed to find some time to process them.... Anyway comments are more than welcome!!

ps: I went there at night so wellll limited things I can take and I know the pictures can be better! :cry:

Card Guards from Alice in Wonderland
Card_guards_in_AIW.jpg

Peter Pan's flight
Peter_Pan_s_flight.jpg

Disney "hat" that everyone was wearing!
Disney_girl.jpg

There is no focus in your pictures. I think you need to focus on one object insteads of a wide shot (e.g. just the card guards).

I have never been to tokyo before ...
more pics pls.... :)

StreetShooter said:
Was this a weekend or weekday? Looks awfully crowded.
It's the busiest Disneyland in the world... it's always crowded. :bigeyes: I went in January in the height of winter and it was a little less crowded but nearly froze to death queueing....

I'll try and find my pics to post up.. I'd suggest if u go Tokyo that you go to DisneySea.. it has a more grown up theme with Indiana Jones ride, Journey to the Centre of the Earth, 20000 Leagues under the sea, etc... I think it looks more dramatic as well.

StreetShooter said:
Was this a weekend or weekday? Looks awfully crowded.

yea like what tyho mentioned, it's always crowded in Disneyland and this is on a weekday evening..... :eek:

no time to really explore and it's really far from tokyo city so when I reached there it was almost 8pm :cry: *sighz* but it was a good experience lah..... must really go in the day coz at night, lighting is basically just from the building lights..... can't see much...

Status
Not open for further replies.