Dishonest or Disappearning buyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovells19

Oct 31, 2003
Deep Deep in the sea
www.flickr.com
Have you encounter one?

Some Lousy buyers whom decided not to buy and disappear? Not even a call or sms to say that he/she decided to not to buy and leave you hanging there waiting and rejecting other potential honest buyers?

No respond even after you tried to contact them

Get used to it..:)
Encountered alot..

If I do not have the mood to deal with these people, simply sent your stuff to a 2nd hand dealer. Let them earn a living. This is a massive forum..there are nice people and "bad" people.

James

heard from one of the seller, he said that there's an idiot who goes around and BID on every camera then disappear later... he disappear cos he already bought the cheapest from all that he has bidded

Honesty is a virtue, not a must. If its a must, then its virtually inexistence. ;p

but lucky me lah, most of my dealings is nice, i buy ppl sell, i always pretty happy with wat i bought...

If I do not have the mood to deal with these people, simply sent your stuff to a 2nd hand dealer. Let them earn a living. This is a massive forum..there are nice people and "bad" people.

James

Might not be a pleasant experience either..
last week or so there was a thread
TS got VIP treatment when he put stuff for them to sell and earn
but he got interested in getting something else they were selling
attitude changed totally :bsmilie:

Have you encounter one?

Some Lousy buyers whom decided not to buy and disappear? Not even a call or sms to say that he/she decided to not to buy and leave you hanging there waiting and rejecting other potential honest buyers?

No respond even after you tried to contact them

well, like wat others have said, this is part and parcel..

i am 'lucky' to met 2 ard the same time..

they should know who they are..

lol..

Im ok with buyer backing out... just have the decency to send one sms.. sorry decided not to buy, im totally fine with it. there's no transaction until the money is paid.

OHH that Idiot still sms me "To prove my sincerity, I will transfer you the money first"
then next day "Oh can't seem to transfer"

How come they got time to do this kinda stupid stuns?

to the IDIOT = HOPE UR LC-A BREAKS APART if u bought one.

Encountered quite a few such ppl from my dealing in BnS.. Have to live with it, luckily the good ones I encountered are still more than the bad ones..:)

just give a neg iTrader rating so dat others can avoid him/her lor... other than dat, it's blind faith on any online buy/sell. i've been stiffed b4 both on CS and yahoo auctions.

just give a neg iTrader rating so dat others can avoid him/her lor... other than dat, it's blind faith on any online buy/sell. i've been stiffed b4 both on CS and yahoo auctions.

bro, now that you mentioned it...... im quite tempted to give him a -ve rating :think:

this way we can save others the hassle of dealing with irresponsible buyers.

there will always be some jokers around....thankfully there are plenty of nice people around also, so relax...and just black list the person next time round ;)

heard from one of the seller, he said that there's an idiot who goes around and BID on every camera then disappear later... he disappear cos he already bought the cheapest from all that he has bidded

I do not agree with the technique. :thumbsd:

Buy if he achieved his purpose, can you fault him. It takes a lot to be focussed. :(

give u hint...... look at what TS was trying to sell in B&S section :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ooo... got it..

"LC-A"

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.