Disgusting CS'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
There is this guy on Clubsnap, whom I added to my MSN because I gave him some 30+ reels of expired film for his lomography.

I just gave him the boot and block on my MSN because he was asking for the recent polytechnic video of a girl involved in sexual acts... and this was what he said - "you're in the education sector, so I thought you would have it..."

Watch out for some of the crazy folks you get to know via this forum guys. Most of us are OK folks, but this was in sheer distaste.

sehsuan said:
There is this guy on Clubsnap, whom I added to my MSN because I gave him some 30+ reels of expired film for his lomography.

I just gave him the boot and block on my MSN because he was asking for the recent polytechnic video of a girl involved in sexual acts... and this was what he said - "you're in the education sector, so I thought you would have it..."

Watch out for some of the crazy folks you get to know via this forum guys. Most of us are OK folks, but this was in sheer distaste.
u wasted ur 30+ reels of expired films ...

sehsuan said:

Weird ppl aplenty. U can't squash them like annoying bugs or swat them like flies. It sticks to u like sweat on the back of ur neck on a hot humid day, or maybe the sweet pungent smell of decomposing rubbish on a hot day.

Oh well. :dunno:

What's wrong with asking for the clip? :dunno:

Maybe he is the father of that girl & he haven't seen the video before... ;)

I think its like along the line of. Imagine if the clip had you in it. or worse still if you're married with kids. And the people in the clip happens to be your daughter or son.

...but yet truthfully, the number of searches for the clip is "outstanding". If you are faulting the guy for simply asking for the clip... I can think of many othrs who should-would hang with him..

If however, you are condeming the fella for asking of you the clip BY VIRTUE that u're in the academic/education sector...yea..shoot him.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
he horny?

btw wat does education sector gotta do with that prawn clip?

hmm i think alot felt that i was dangerous...

Prawns can be very educational; there are schools of them :bsmilie:
Or is that fish :think:

:bsmilie: I happen to have the video on my comp :sweat:

:) better watch sex video on animal planet:confused:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hahaha... u got the rumoured 2nd part? ;p

thought it's 4 parts, my friends in camp say i only found the 2nd part. :bigeyes:

Klose said:
thought it's 4 parts, my friends in camp say i only found the 2nd part. :bigeyes:

hehehe... i know... hehehe... i know where got... but i am not going to tell... and if whoever pm me, i'll report your nick to the administrator to pban u...

(i am faking here u see...) :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.