Discussion on vecta08 (extract from Newbie Model - oliviia thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you currently have a portfolio? Please email your setcards or photos for consideration.

vecta08@hotmail.com

If you dont have, maybe we can come to an arrangement for your paid shoots

GUYS, PERVERT ALERT!!!!
vecta08 u freaking dumbarse pervert, u really think u can hypnotize thru msn? :thumbsd:

9qcm4i.jpg

check this thread
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2267156

WTH!!!:bigeyes:

whoa what's that... u read the thread in hardwarezone?

yes master :D
sleepy time

what's a joke! ..... :bsmilie:

is he the John Huang of Hougang? :think:

I think you all shouldn't mess up the TS's thread. Start a Kopitiam thread if you want to talk about Vecta.

I felt that this vecta saga should be spilt into a new thread in kopitiam.
It's definitely a good archival material, for laugh as well as serve a warning to others about this fellow.

oliviia

Sep 29, 2008
www.happy-mummy.blogspot.com
Hi guys,

I'm looking to build up my ports currently. TFCDs shoots are welcome and of course I wouldn't mind paid shoots, hehehe...

I'm up for anything besides nudes. Semi nude may be considered if your pics are good.

Please help me with my first step into the modelling industry ya...;)

Extracted from a thread in Services Offered... carry on the discussion in Kopitiam.

Last edited:
Do you currently have a portfolio? Please email your setcards or photos for consideration.

vecta08@hotmail.com

If you dont have, maybe we can come to an arrangement for your paid shoots

DCA: I think you can start this thread from post #3, the first two posts are not really related as well.

GUYS, PERVERT ALERT!!!!
vecta08 u freaking dumbarse pervert, u really think u can hypnotize thru msn? :thumbsd:

9qcm4i.jpg

check this thread
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2267156

ahahahah the "REAL SEXPOSER"!!!!!! :bsmilie:

Classic portraits shot! But i think it might not him leh, perhaps his cousin? Unless some have seen this guys.

Can this bring to the officials?

ahahahah the "REAL SEXPOSER"!!!!!! :bsmilie:

Classic portraits shot! But i think it might not him leh, perhaps his cousin? Unless some have seen this guys.

Can this bring to the officials?

apparently he has been around trawling the internet using the same ruse on diff girls some as young as 16 with the same MO. But the ideas are different. On one occassion he said he was a manager in a firm looking for a model den later said assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.