Discussion on vecta08 (extract from Newbie Model - oliviia thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, that's why its always good to think about things before just cutting and pasting :)

But you are right about the need for caution :) just happens to be misplaced for this specific one :)

Cheers!

just quoting offsite from HWZ...my bad on that note.:sweat:

I sincerely apologise for the mistake I made in the post as the term entrapment was used in the wrong context. Entrapment can and should only be used by law enforcers. Whether or not it is legal in the various jurisdictions is something that is left by the court of law to judge if the circumstances presented were tantamount to one with the subjective and/or objective test.

The term I should have used here is 'coerced'. I apologise for the grave error I made.

In reference to the point on te plot building up, I also apologise on that note as there was nothing in this thread that stated as such being pointed out buy Vince.

Out of good intentions, I just want to inform people to avoid taking any risky actions to lure such a person out as it may backfire.

My apologies on the above.

next up,

hypnosis via clubsnap PM

please beware of suspicious PMs that tell you to clear your mind

if can work thr msn i will hypnotize ppl in givin mi their L lens haha juz kiddin
tis guy damn funny lol

Status
Not open for further replies.