Discussion For Dudes II [ladies pls dun peek ;-) ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
it has been one week after i bade farewell to the magical city of tokyo...images of jp still run wild thru my head thou... just now just went to peninsular..took a walk in sg city to cool down soem thoughts. afetr seeing jp-girls straight for 9 days, now i suddenly return to seeing sg-girls. everythign looks so different...i dunno how to exactly describe...somehow it just feels out of place. sg-girls suddenly seem so ~normal~yes, even those got model-potential one...i mean, both are asian but really, jp-girls have this ~x factor~ which just makes them ~different~ from sg-girls..to spell out some striking differences: about half of the jp-girls i witnessed were "more fleshy" ie technically had a higher percentage of baby fat and this was in contrast to the usually "slim-cut" and sometimes even "thin" average sg-girl... and i was thinking...will i ever coem encounter a sg-girl that is...that is like kotoko-chan? :light:

in retrospect, here are soem related questions that i have been trying to answer for the past 25 years:

Q1: how do u feel about girls with a higher percentage of baby fat (ie technically "fleshier", whether its fat or muscle? [or have i mis-used the term "baby fat"..and apologies about the term "fleshier" coz i know i sounds a bit derogatory but i really cant find any other more suitable term :) ]

clive's view to Q1: personally i feel that the so called "fleshier" girls seem to be more adorable. and i really dunno why. in truth, i prefer "fleshier" girls. yeah, those model-type girls may be very attractive in general but somehow...somewhow they just didnt seem as attractive as the "fleshier" girls i recall there was once where i had a friend by the name of sakura-chan. she belonged to the "fleshier" type and she once asked me this difficult question: "oi...i ask u ar..u tell me hor...mmm...am i fat?" and for the whole time i didnt really know how to answer her...if it were one of the "model" type girls who posed the same question the i would have just said "no" straight in her face

Q2: how do u feel about girls with longer hair? does longer hair make a lady seem more "feminine"?

clive's view to Q2: for some unknown reason, i do find that longer hair makes a lady more attractive. even more so for the older ladies.

Q3: do u prefer women who are older(by a few years) than u?
clive's view to Q3: somehow, i think so...help.. :sweat: the reason i think so is due to a very complicated story which started way back in 28th march 1996...

because my father rarely talks and i do not have any brothers and my sisters dont really bother much about me and alot of my former best buddies are either lost or "dead" or busy making money...thats why i dun really have much choice but to discuss such ethereal issues with the dudes here...

Dude, wait till you see taiwanese girls... :bsmilie: ask Prismatic abt it :bsmilie: SG girls are pale in comparison to them...

i know...but most tw girls i guess are the slim-cut "model-potential" , elf-ish(think LOTR) type and they look most probably look good on photo but i wont feel anythign special for them thou..?

You know...since we're on this topic...heh...
I've been in the states since last Sept...and when I came back to S'pore for a week...I was waiting for my friend at Orchard MRT outside the Wisma entrance...it was then that I realised how much I missed the S'pore "scene"....guess I was constantly being surrounded by the "angmoh babes" in the US...that the "change back" of my environment outside the Wisma entrance was very refreshing...heh...although my friend was late for like 45mins...time flew oh so quickly as I stood there watching all our sg-girls sashaying about their business...guess I was mesmorised...heh....

brings new meaning to the term....absence makes one's heart fonder...

:D just my 2 cents....

kelster said:
...time flew oh so quickly as I stood there watching all our sg-girls sashaying about their business...guess I was mesmorised...heh....

arrg..but 4me it was the other way round :confused: :angel:

clive said:
it has been one week after i bade farewell to the magical city of tokyo...images of jp still run wild thru my head thou... just now just went to peninsular..took a walk in sg city to cool down soem thoughts. afetr seeing jp-girls straight for 9 days, now i suddenly return to seeing sg-girls. everythign looks so different...i dunno how to exactly describe...somehow it just feels out of place. sg-girls suddenly seem so ~normal~yes, even those got model-potential one...i mean, both are asian but really, jp-girls have this ~x factor~ which just makes them ~different~ from sg-girls..to spell out some striking differences: about half of the jp-girls i witnessed were "more fleshy" ie technically had a higher percentage of baby fat and this was in contrast to the usually "slim-cut" and sometimes even "thin" average sg-girl... and i was thinking...will i ever coem encounter a sg-girl that is...that is like kotoko-chan? :light:

in retrospect, here are soem related questions that i have been trying to answer for the past 25 years:

Q1: how do u feel about girls with a higher percentage of baby fat (ie technically "fleshier", whether its fat or muscle? [or have i mis-used the term "baby fat"..and apologies about the term "fleshier" coz i know i sounds a bit derogatory but i really cant find any other more suitable term :) ]

clive's view to Q1: personally i feel that the so called "fleshier" girls seem to be more adorable. and i really dunno why. in truth, i prefer "fleshier" girls. yeah, those model-type girls may be very attractive in general but somehow...somewhow they just didnt seem as attractive as the "fleshier" girls i recall there was once where i had a friend by the name of sakura-chan. she belonged to the "fleshier" type and she once asked me this difficult question: "oi...i ask u ar..u tell me hor...mmm...am i fat?" and for the whole time i didnt really know how to answer her...if it were one of the "model" type girls who posed the same question the i would have just said "no" straight in her face

Q2: how do u feel about girls with longer hair? does longer hair make a lady seem more "feminine"?

clive's view to Q2: for some unknown reason, i do find that longer hair makes a lady more attractive. even more so for the older ladies.

Q3: do u prefer women who are older(by a few years) than u?
clive's view to Q3: somehow, i think so...help.. :sweat: the reason i think so is due to a very complicated story which started way back in 28th march 1996...

because my father rarely talks and i do not have any brothers and my sisters dont really bother much about me and alot of my former best buddies are either lost or "dead" or busy making money...thats why i dun really have much choice but to discuss such ethereal issues with the dudes here...

you like your meat with smoked and a nice dressing. taste is a very personal thing, some like flesh, some like bones, some like tomboys, some like fit types, some like waif....... some like the same kind as them. :lovegrin:

kelster said:
You know...since we're on this topic...heh...
I've been in the states since last Sept...and when I came back to S'pore for a week...I was waiting for my friend at Orchard MRT outside the Wisma entrance...it was then that I realised how much I missed the S'pore "scene"....guess I was constantly being surrounded by the "angmoh babes" in the US...that the "change back" of my environment outside the Wisma entrance was very refreshing...heh...although my friend was late for like 45mins...time flew oh so quickly as I stood there watching all our sg-girls sashaying about their business...guess I was mesmorised...heh....

brings new meaning to the term....absence makes one's heart fonder...

:D just my 2 cents....

you good ah..come back for a week never call us...berry berry good ah... :nono:

yah...see girls at orchard also never jio...you wont get shock meh...most of them looks chio behind..hahha..sorry...shouldnt have commented this...but i think you know what i mean...gana conned many times liao... :sweat:

wait... im not as stout as the average dude ie im comparatively thin...i see those "fit n atheletic" type of girls as ...well...just another potential competitor/co-believer in swim/bike/run...then...does that mean i naturally psychologically biologically prefer girls who r "fleshier"?

Clive, understand how you feel cause it was the same for me after I came back from Japan.

Actually, Jap gals are not much different from Sg gals. IMO, the main reason why they just seem to look much nicer is bec Jap is really the land of cosmetics. I'm not saying that they need layers of powder to hide anything but they seem to bother to doll themselves no matter where they go. Furthermore, they are fanatics for anything regarding personal well-being. I would say it's a cultural thing.

Man.. u guys are obsessed with SG girls????? :bsmilie: I don't see any elegance in the local girls here... maybe I should look harder.

A short posting i can say is. We just got to leave with what we are offer here. Bi bian.. Take it or leave it :(

wo-wo relax..pls dun slam sg-girls.. :) ever since 11am thursday 28th march 1996, i had embarked on a journey of self-discovery...i mean, not all sg-girls are that bad lah..as in like there were adorable girls like my friend sakura-chan(wonder if she still thinks she's fat)...ok maybe put it this way; thekind of girls that really mesmerise me will be like KOTOKO-chan. http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=kotoko+hane&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&meta=

Sad.. but I have to agree with apex here... :bsmilie:

i saw a discovery channel program and it talked about humans being attracted to fleshy type of women because genitically we mammals like the type of partners who is more likely to procreate. and i remember also something bout the hip to waist ratio. there's a ideal ratio where men will be naturally attracted to those who fall into that ratio :D

the ideal ratio is 0.7 for ladies

for dudes shld be higher ratio..something like from 0.8 to 1..cant recall exact

brains or not..doesnt really matter

Status
Not open for further replies.