Discussion for August 2010 Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a tot, maybe, portrait as the theme, pentaxian, bring their girlfriend or boyfriend.

Enuf of macro, some volunteers on models, wife also can.... or husband like opera.;)

Theme as portrait:D and location either botanical gdn or some public park.

marcus
good idea. will bring my FA50 to test out some potrait shot. already commit to lend my tammy to another pentaxian, so wont be shooting macro for this trip. :bsmilie:

for good measure will also bring the f*300 and UWA for this trip. and the 28mm reverse if macro opportunity present itself.

I thot it's time to use some wide angles? Saw quite a number got the 12-24, and those rusty 10-20 should be taken out again?
you sold yours, why are you asking this? :think: there are a lot of DFA100 WR new owners here. so it will be better to try out the lens in a park environment.

i am just thinking aloud, if there is demand, maybe we can have 2 outings a month. one general and one master. the master will be lead by our sifus here and cater to specific interest like certain type of lens, genre (sport, extreme macro etc) and locations (beach, ubin. oversea etc). can also cater to digital darkroom talk since we have a section at SAM. FW can shed more light on this. Creampuff gave a talk on digital darkroom some times back. Due to overwhelming response, can have another one.

please give your feedback generously. this will be easier for future planning & our outings will be more representative of what we want. can?

how to give up my wide angle photography. I love it to bits. ;-)

Alright, so AMK is it? Confirm?

Hmmm...AMK, can do Macro.

Status
Not open for further replies.