Discussion and activities during PLUG #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeWorld

Jan 18, 2002
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
Guys, we are planning outdoor activities during PLUG #2 on 7 May. The outdoor activities will be at SBG.

During PLUG, there will be discussion on IR and Macro photography. We shall head to SBG to test shoot after the discussion.
Those without the filter/lens, may explore the capability of their Lumix with help from fellow PLUG.

Watch out for more details on PLUG NB.

I will be late on that day due to some meeting. I shall meet up later in the day. Guys.. do appear on that day ok? :thumbsup:

Notice Board had been updated!!!!!
Guys, show ur enthusiatism to the PLUG #2!! :cool:

josho said:
I will be late on that day due to some meeting. I shall meet up later in the day. Guys.. do appear on that day ok? :thumbsup:

Notice Board had been updated!!!!!
Guys, show ur enthusiatism to the PLUG #2!! :cool:

PLUG..... yeah....
hip hip huray...

Alright~!~:D
Let's hope for more insects lurking aroung...
Let's get good sunlight...
and
Let's wish for some bonus babes!!!

ALL IN SBG! :bsmilie:

dominator said:
Alright~!~:D
Let's hope for more insects lurking aroung...
Let's get good sunlight...
and
Let's wish for some bonus babes!!!

ALL IN SBG! :bsmilie:

Those early one can hunt babes first. But don't get lost ok? Will give you warning cum wake up call at 2pm. hahaha.

LifeWorld said:
Those early one can hunt babes first. But don't get lost ok? Will give you warning cum wake up call at 2pm. hahaha.

Hunt liao bring them along togather at 2pm.
Then., no more macro..w/b..ir...blar blar shots liao. It's babe shots!
Theme "Garden Babes".

sorry

dominator said:
Hunt liao bring them along togather at 2pm.
Then., no more macro..w/b..ir...blar blar shots liao. It's babe shots!
Theme "Garden Babes".

sorry

Still can what? Babes macro and IR shots!!! I will choose the part I want to shoot.......... :sticktong

Seriously, I might go Orchard road early and shoot from Taka to Tanglin. you wanna join me?

LifeWorld said:
Still can what? Babes macro and IR shots!!! I will choose the part I want to shoot.......... :sticktong

Seriously, I might go Orchard road early and shoot from Taka to Tanglin. you wanna join me?

oh man, meaning: i need to park my bike at BG - walk to tanglin - taka - meet LifeWorld - walk back!!!

hmm can still can consider, maybe along the way gotcha some babes already.

Ok, will confirm with you again! can get more people!

dominator said:
oh man, meaning: i need to park my bike at BG - walk to tanglin - taka - meet LifeWorld - walk back!!!

hmm can still can consider, maybe along the way gotcha some babes already.

Ok, will confirm with you again! can get more people!

Take bus lah bro. Hehehehe... Easier mah... :bsmilie: Just kidding... :sweat:

josho said:
Take bus lah bro. Hehehehe... Easier mah... :bsmilie: Just kidding... :sweat:

hmmmm good idea! my habit is leave home about half an hour to meeting time. so on that day meeting 2pm...i leave home 1.30pm to take bus...from jurong. what time will i reach there huh??

woot... i'm up for shooting from taka to tanglin.. why not.. fun place.. esp if we detour towards far east... sometimes i walk by there also feel like nosebleed.. :p

unseen said:
woot... i'm up for shooting from taka to tanglin.. why not.. fun place.. esp if we detour towards far east... sometimes i walk by there also feel like nosebleed.. :p

hey, no far east! from Taka just head straight to PLUG ok? Otherwise, 7pm also haven't reach Tanglin! :bsmilie:

Our aim is to walk along the orchard then to PLUG gathering area. Not to far east because our real firing range will be at SBG. ;p

Wah liew bor jio...

yah lor... all ricky's fault... wana join me to take fireworks... haaa...

Just kidding... quite busy nowadays... still got 2 more paper to go...

BUM!!! PLEASE REM PPL!!

For those wanna meet up early.. I meeting Lifeworld at TAKA and march down to Tanglin Mall Mac to meet the rest. OTOT. After gathering off to SBG then if timing is alot.

SEED can be on. :bsmilie:

josho said:
BUM!!! PLEASE REM PPL!!

For those wanna meet up early.. I meeting Lifeworld at TAKA and march down to Tanglin Mall Mac to meet the rest. OTOT. After gathering off to SBG then if timing is alot.

;( Still want to buy buy buy!!!!!!

:complain: I pok kai liao!

josho said:
BUM!!! PLEASE REM PPL!!

ops.. me going to take pic of Evos...

maybe meet u guys after that.. no confirm..

enjoy..!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.