Discussion about a possible outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaeSiuM

Dec 22, 2002
Singapore, Bedok
www.paintingmoments.com
Hi all,

I'm toying with the idea of shooting Jurong Fish Port and Potong Pasir wholesale market and need some information regarding

• The kind of clearance I'll need
  • A good time to visit (i.e. just before it is bustling with activities)

My guess is that the hawkers will usually go to these places at say around 4am or so to stock up. Can anyone provide more information?

Most important thing is to get the clearance from the respective authority to shoot. I think if we were to go in the group, it will have to be small group i.e. 3 to 4 people. Preferably with someone in the group who can drive us around at such odd hours. Suggest that we reimburse the driver the petrol cost.

Anyone interested? Post here and discuss. :)

CaeSiuM said:
Hi all,

I'm toying with the idea of shooting Jurong Fish Port and Potong Pasir wholesale market and need some information regarding

• The kind of clearance I'll need
  • A good time to visit (i.e. just before it is bustling with activities)

My guess is that the hawkers will usually go to these places at say around 4am or so to stock up. Can anyone provide more information?

Most important thing is to get the clearance from the respective authority to shoot. I think if we were to go in the group, it will have to be small group i.e. 3 to 4 people. Preferably with someone in the group who can drive us around at such odd hours. Suggest that we reimburse the driver the petrol cost.

Anyone interested? Post here and discuss. :)

Potong Pasir got fish market? since when???

interesting idea pal. Raise the idea once to my friends one late night, but retreated after seeing the guardroom at the fish port. lolz, maybe we should have walked up and asked instead.

If u go, remember to take a change of clothes. Else not only would u have to pay for the car fuel, also have to pay to help clear the *intense* fishy smell, ;p

foxtwo said:
interesting idea pal. Raise the idea once to my friends one late night, but retreated after seeing the guardroom at the fish port. lolz, maybe we should have walked up and asked instead.

If u go, remember to take a change of clothes. Else not only would u have to pay for the car fuel, also have to pay to help clear the *intense* fishy smell, ;p

now that you remind me. ;) thanks for the reminder, will remember to bring another set of clothes

Pasir Panjang is open to public. So you can go almost any time. There are 2 busy time slot if I am not wrong. One is in the morning that is normal activities. Another one is about 2pm onwards when Malaysian lorries comes in. (Pls check timing, so long never go liao.)

Fish market is at Senoko now. If you want to go, be there before midnight. By 2am 3am, you can help them to clean the place liao. Not sure if you need permit, but they got security there, and need to pay to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.