Discount For watches ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kultchris

Jan 28, 2004
I am looking to get a Armani watch .. just wondering if you guys know of any place with a good discount . Kindly Advise . Thanks =)

Try Bencoolen, i got mines from there :)

yeah bencoolen, but why armani? there are many more famous watch makers out there.

Famous or not, they only show ... the time :)

Armani is famous.... but not for watches I think. Clothes and fashion perhaps. The Armani watches are like OEMed elsewhere to make.

Nice design perhaps, but then again, telling time with a watch like that would be secondary. Fashion first perhaps ?

thanks guys . was hoping to know if any major shopping malls r having any discount . saw 20% off at Tangs a few weeks ago but the offer's over

u REALLY can ask for discount from mustafa.
try it ;)

u can try JW watches.. see if they have it.

they are located at great eastern building... i used to go there and drool over bell and ross watches.. :bsmilie:

Thanks for all the replies guys . Yeah I went to check it out at mustafa ... theres 20% off . However , have u guys ever bought any watches fromn there b4 ? Just wan to get some feedback . Thanks :)

Thanks for all the replies guys . Yeah I went to check it out at mustafa ... theres 20% off . However , have u guys ever bought any watches fromn there b4 ? Just wan to get some feedback . Thanks :)

As mentioned in the above posts you can try to bargain. I have some successes trying to bargain with them. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.