Disaster!! I Drop My Ndp Fireworks Sd Card!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoDaddy

Jun 18, 2007
Singapore
On it.. it was abt 170 RAW photos!! I have to say my best work till date!!! CAN SOMEONE KILL ME!!!! :hung::angry:

On it.. it was abt 170 RAW photos!! I have to say my best work till date!!! CAN SOMEONE KILL ME!!!! :hung::angry:

ok let me help you..... choose how you would like to go....

a :flame:
b :hammer:
c :flush:

:bsmilie:Ha ha....

hmmm dun panick, is it lying somewhere in your bag or pockets? or describe where you dropped it, hopefully a kind soul from CS picked it up, sees this thread and can return it to you

RIP.... wonder how u drop your card? u taken it out??

How is it that you drop it? If can, why not go back to your location and search for it tomorrow? Or it could be just somewhere in your camera bag... or car if you drive.

Ouch...

Hmm, is it a good idea to write your contact number on your memory cards?

I cannot describe how I feel now..

I just took a torch light go search my whole car.. cannot find.

Actually.. this is a terrible night.

First, I got into a small accident at the car park after the fireworks. Becoz of that.. I took out my camera to record the damage. After shooting 2 shots.. memory full.. so i change a card.

On my way back.. I suddendly wonder where I place that card.. so I stop the car and look for it.. cannot find.

So i went back to carpark and comb the area and whe path down to exit and along the main road where i drove. No luck.

I guess I got too excited after the accident and drop the card or maybe even place the card on top of my car (thats why i search the main road also.).

Its a toshiba 2gb sd card. Someone find it.. PLEASE RETURN TO ME.. Just return the photos will do.. can keep the card. :mad2::mad2::mad2:

sorry to hear that bro.. it's a sh*tty feeling i'm sure.

lesson to learn here is:
avoid changing card if u can help it. use SDHC (at least 4G maybe) or always diligently transfer files after every photoshoot.

how about your pockets?
Sometime when in a hurry,i just put in whatever pocket nearest.:)

how about your pockets?
Sometime when in a hurry,i just put in whatever pocket nearest.:)

I search already.. i emptied by bags.. pockets.. alomst tear my car apart looking for it. :cry:

There's always another chance to make the photo again. Fireworks Celebration just round the corner.

Sm:)e

Yup.. just hope wind conditions are as good as today's. I really like my work tonight. :cry:

Ouch! Just try and re-try looking for it all the way back to the carpark lor. Sometimes we think we 'must have' lost something only at a certain point, but it's at another place altogether.

Wish you all the best.

I cannot describe how I feel now..

I just took a torch light go search my whole car.. cannot find.

Actually.. this is a terrible night.

First, I got into a small accident at the car park after the fireworks. Becoz of that.. I took out my camera to record the damage. After shooting 2 shots.. memory full.. so i change a card.

On my way back.. I suddendly wonder where I place that card.. so I stop the car and look for it.. cannot find.

So i went back to carpark and comb the area and whe path down to exit and along the main road where i drove. No luck.

I guess I got too excited after the accident and drop the card or maybe even place the card on top of my car (thats why i search the main road also.).

Its a toshiba 2gb sd card. Someone find it.. PLEASE RETURN TO ME.. Just return the photos will do.. can keep the card. :mad2::mad2::mad2:
Really sorry to hear what happened...

But perhaps you need to relax and calm down a little first, then slowly recall exactly what you did when you change your Sd card, like where did you put the card you took out, and hopefully it can help you to identify exactly where you put it or where it may drop off.

Sometime, thing is really strange, when you purposefully and trying your very best to find something, that thing just don't appear in front of you, but later as you stop looking for it and much more relaxed, then it appear right in front of you at the place where you went through many times, and you begin to wonder why you didn't see it when you did your search...

Still, hope you can find your Sd card back. Otherwise, no choice, just need to wait for the Fire Work Festival on 17 and 18 Aug 07 to re-take the fire work again.

Status
Not open for further replies.