Disappointed with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Megadark

Disappointed with Feng Yun, the Taiwan TV series based on the comics. Sigh.:(

for once, i think this serial is stupid.........
esp nie feng....so ugly image...yucks.........
although i dun like noodle cheng but i think he looks better as nie feng.......
that peter ho as bu jingyun also yucks.........

Originally posted by baiyun
for once, i think this serial is stupid.........
esp nie feng....so ugly image...yucks.........
although i dun like noodle cheng but i think he looks better as nie feng.......
that peter ho as bu jingyun also yucks.........
Agreed!

I think they shld change the role!
at least he is better playing yun then feng!

The hongkies should have made the serial b4 the taiwanese.:confused:

Originally posted by ninelives
talking about special effect? of coz Taiwan wins hands down.

I don't know who makes better special effects but I feel that the hongkies may be able to impart a better flavour to it.
loki1.gif

well, it is ok lar. conversion from comic or story book usually looks different. coz it is different idea from different people. ie: the author of the book and the director of the movie/series.

For example all the old HK series(Jin Yon) , do you really think they follow exactly as in JinYons' story books? btw, did I spell jinyon correct?

yar... looks kinda farnie as they play in those main characters? Do they have TV-series comic on feng yun? Will be much better as all feng yun comic readers are impressed by MR ma. (the artist) The story also very nice.. but i am more impressed with his drawings. I also collect his semi-annual comic books. U can see how well his improvement from then till now.. A great difference. Maybe due to technology improvement also..

Originally posted by ninelives
well, it is ok lar. conversion from comic or story book usually looks different. coz it is different idea from different people. ie: the author of the book and the director of the movie/series.

For example all the old HK series(Jin Yon) , do you really think they follow exactly as in JinYons' story books? btw, did I spell jinyon correct?
Yeah I think that the special effects, the Tawanese win but if you need to have flavour to the show, the Hongkies shld beat them!
At least better then what Sing can do!
Neither there nor here!
*sigh*

Originally posted by franciskc
yar... looks kinda farnie as they play in those main characters? Do they have TV-series comic on feng yun? Will be much better as all feng yun comic readers are impressed by MR ma. (the artist) The story also very nice.. but i am more impressed with his drawings. I also collect his semi-annual comic books. U can see how well his improvement from then till now.. A great difference. Maybe due to technology improvement also..
Well over the years, things will get better but too bad the storyline now is not that exciting.....

Originally posted by Bluestrike
at least there is a drama on it....

Wonder if Singapore was to do it.....how would it fare?

You don't have to wonder. It will be a certain, most obvious, predictable disaster..........Singapore can't do these kind of drama even if its life depended on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.