West
Visit site
hi, can bounce some ideas on the theme for D&D?? hv done the following themes:
- 60/70's
- black n white
- west/east
- mardi gras
any suggestions??
can throw in ideas for games as well if possible??
thanks for the help...:devil: :devil:

the caves of moria :) ...can get everyone to be either dwarfs or orcs...your boss can be the balrog

Originally posted by jon33
the caves of moria :) ...can get everyone to be either dwarfs or orcs...your boss can be the balrog
ROFLOL. :bsmilie:

how about a beachfront D&D? that'll be something interesting...

cool n interesting....more theme please....:devil: :devil:

"Back to School" ......... can see your boss wear his old school uniform..... or that pretty secretary in her CHIJ uniform :D :devil:

Originally posted by NitroTech
"Back to School" ......... can see your boss wear his old school uniform..... or that pretty secretary in her CHIJ uniform :D :devil:

:eek:

blue pinafore fetish??

;p

Originally posted by NitroTech

:bsmilie: ...dun think that's possible....wont be able to fit in now...but guess it's quite a good idea..who knows u might find ur schoolmates during the dnd??!!...kokko....anymore themes coming in?? hope to hv one that is both memorable and FUN....:devil: :devil:

hawaii night that's cool imagine ladies unloading when the ball starts to their swimwear i mean...
guys with those hawaiian shirts

it would be a let yr hair down night

sure must use my idea one.:devil:

from the devil's advocate
see what u have always dreamt of for its yr birthright to lay claim on it.

hope i dont get banned though for this post.

But I bet you really wouldn't mind seeing a whole buncha girls in those hawaiian skirts ja??

yah man that's the idea remember post the pics here when u finish with the D&D.

u will be the man of the year in yr company, Yr boss will kiss yr ass. And u wont be in yr job for long also if those ladies complain nobody notice them cause they dont look very nice in hawaiian clothing.

just joking
:D

but i think its quite a fun idea..

Total beach wear. bikinis and trunks... :)

Bad idea though.. everybody will probably freeze before the eppetizer starts.

dont worry lah ballroom not that cold what. can ask them turn up the temp i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.