[dingaroo] Civic District Photo-Walkabout

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingaroo

Dec 6, 2009
Singapore | East
Hi friends and CSers!

I am organising a Civic District Photo-Walkabout. Below are the details.

Details
Date: 29th May 2010, Saturday
Time: 0730hrs (Set off time is 0800 hrs sharp)
Venue: Singapore Civic District (Meet in front of Victoria Theatre & Concert Hall)
Who can attend: Anyone with a camera, preferably newbies so they have a chance!
Equipment: Any camera (film or digital) of any form (SLR, compact, even pinhole), a tripod is optional, and definitely yourself! Liquid is compulsory, don’t want you to dehydrate.
Age limit: None, even if you are 90, and can still trigger the shutter, you are still welcome!
Genre: Life & Buildings/Architecture
Weather: Based on the weather for the past of couple of days, will definitely be hot. Wear a hat during the shoot. Light clothing because we WILL BE SWEATING!

Areas of Interest to Cover
1. Victoria Theatre & Concert Hall/Singapore Cricket Club
2. Asian Civilisation Museum
3. Old Parliament House
4. Singapore River
5. MICA Building
6. Central Fire Station
7. City Hall
8. Former Supreme Court

Participants
Shooters
Limited to 12 participants only, but if we have more seniors, will consider increasing the group size

Standby:

If any first 12 shooters drop out prior to the date, the Standby shooter list will be activated. Even if there are more than 12 on that morning shoot is fine, but please forgive me if I forget your names, so I may have to snap a pic of you for recognition (age catching up).

Message me your contact number so that on the 28th, can inform you all of any updates.

We can have breakfast before or during the shoot's break.

Cheers!

dingaroo

PS: I'm a NEWBIE and can't impart any skills but can share what I have picked up so far. Also, any hearing-impaired shooters are also free to join, as I know a little bit of sign language, you can be assured that you will not be left out. Just like Hard Rock's motto "love all, serve all"!

Participants
Shooters
1.Sheaffey (Count me in)
Limited to 12 participants only, but if we have more seniors, will consider increasing the group size

Standby:

Participants
Shooters
1.Sheaffey (Count me in)
2. Jacobs

Standby:

Wow! 2 of you so fast! Not even 10 minutes and both your names are already up! So eager ... hehehehe

Yah man, cant miss your outing, been waiting for you to post:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry to make you guys wait ... been so busy, didn't even have time to download my images off my camera until after 10pm Monday night.

Sure by tomorrow afternoon the slots will be filled.

Gonna be away from the computer for awhile. So play nice folks!

Cheers! :)

Participants
Shooters
1.Sheaffey (Count me in)
2. Jacobs
3. bangchew86(Newb)

Standby:

A slot for me too! Cheers!

Sorry to make you guys wait ... been so busy, didn't even have time to download my images off my camera until after 10pm Monday night.

Sure by tomorrow afternoon the slots will be filled.

Gonna be away from the computer for awhile. So play nice folks!

Cheers! :)

Bro, u should need a rest..or not u will :hung:

cheers..:D

Participants
Shooters
1.Sheaffey (Count me in)
2. Jacobs
3. bangchew86(Newb)
4. m102210 (Newbie)

Standby:

A slot for me too! Cheers!

Hi friends and CSers!

Details
Venue: Singapore Civic District (Meet in front of Victoria Theatre & Concert Hall)
Equipment: Any camera (film or digital) of any form (SLR, compact, even pinhole), a tripod is optional, and definitely yourself! Liquid is compulsory, don’t want you to dehydrate.
Age limit: None, even if you are 90, and can still trigger the shutter, you are still welcome!
Weather: Based on the weather for the past of couple of days, will definitely be hot. Wear a hat during the shoot. Light clothing because we WILL BE SWEATING!

3. Old Parliament House
4. Singapore River
5. MICA Building
6. Central Fire Station
7. City Hall
8. Former Supreme Court

Participants
Shooters

Standby:

If any first 12 shooters drop out prior to the date, the Standby shooter list will be activated. Even if there are more than 12 on that morning shoot is fine, but please forgive me if I forget your names, so I may have to snap a pic of you for recognition (age catching up).

Message me your contact number so that on the 28th, can inform you all of any updates.

Cheers!

dingaroo

PS: I'm a NEWBIE and can't impart any skills but can share what I have picked up so far. Also, any hearing-impaired shooters are also free to join, as I know a little bit of sign language, you can be assured that you will not be left out. Just like Hard Rock's motto "love all, serve all"!

i like the motto ''love all, serve all''

Hi friends and CSers!

Details

3. Old Parliament House
4. Singapore River
5. MICA Building
6. Central Fire Station
7. City Hall
8. Former Supreme Court

Participants
Shooters
1.Sheaffey (Count me in)
2. Jacobs
3. bangchew86(Newb)
4. m102210 (Newbie)
5. Joshua Tan(Newbie):)

Standby:

Cheers!

dingaroo

Last edited:
Hi friends and CSers!

Details

3. Old Parliament House
4. Singapore River
5. MICA Building
6. Central Fire Station
7. City Hall
8. Former Supreme Court

Participants
Shooters

Standby:

Cheers!

dingaroo

Dingaroo..
i think this will be the same as Cleonbus outing.. i signed up there already. so maybe next time i will joining together with your outing..

have a great outing... like us before..

Participants
Shooters
1. Sheaffey (Count me in)
2. Jacobs
3. bangchew86(Newb)
4. m102210 (Newbie)
5. Joshua Tan(Newbie)
6. LomoPhotographer(newbie)

Standby:

Hi friends and CSers!

Details

3. Old Parliament House
4. Singapore River
5. MICA Building
6. Central Fire Station
7. City Hall
8. Former Supreme Court

Participants
Shooters
1.Sheaffey (Count me in)
2. Jacobs
3. bangchew86(Newb)
4. m102210 (Newbie)
6. Thewickedgirl (newbie)

Standby:

Cheers!

dingaroo

PS: I'm a NEWBIE and can't impart any skills but can share what I have picked up so far. Also, any hearing-impaired shooters are also free to join, as I know a little bit of sign language, you can be assured that you will not be left out. Just like Hard Rock's motto "love all, serve all"![/QUOTE]

Participants (updated on 18 May at 8.27am)
Shooters
1. Sheaffey
2. Jacobs
3. bangchew86
4. m102210
5. Joshua Tan
6. LomoPhotographer
7. Thewickedgirl

Standby:

Dingaroo..
i think this will be the same as Cleonbus outing.. i signed up there already. so maybe next time i will joining together with your outing..

have a great outing... like us before..

Hi Glen,

Thank you for wishing us well. Have a great outing for your group too.

There'll be other outings in future. Just keep a lookout.

Cheers!

Dingeroo.... good things always come together? There is another walkabout shoot that I'm attending on the day... maybe we will cross path... ;)

Hi friends and CSers!

Details

3. Old Parliament House
4. Singapore River
5. MICA Building
6. Central Fire Station
7. City Hall
8. Former Supreme Court

Participants
Shooters
1. Gina (NewB) =)

Standby:

Cheers!

dingaroo

=) =)

Hi friends and CSers!

Details

3. Old Parliament House
4. Singapore River
5. MICA Building
6. Central Fire Station
7. City Hall
8. Former Supreme Court

Participants
Shooters
1.Sheaffey (Count me in)
2. Jacobs
3. bangchew86(Newb)
4. m102210 (Newbie)
6. Gina (Newbie)

Standby:

Cheers!

dingaroo

=) =) =) =) =) =)

Status
Not open for further replies.