Not open for further replies.
espn just changed the status quo
did i use the wrong terms again>

anyway dont have a girlfriend., can shoot with ease on weekends

Murcielago said:
espn just changed the status quo
did i use the wrong terms again>

anyway dont have a girlfriend., can shoot with ease on weekends

sleep sleep sleep. PES A -> confirm you will end up in combat unless u downgrade or CPC says your are mentally insane :bsmilie:

Wait till you POP first. See which unit you are posted to. Even if you are PES A, you might get posted to a combat vocation with stay-out? Thats the best you can hope for, I guess.

During BMT, you will be busy going out during wkends rather than finding time for your photography interest. I have been through that situation recently so I understand your situation.

dun buy now... cos when u book out of camp during e weekends.... u will find that u can put the marnee for some other usage :devil:

im alittle lucky.... combat...but get to book out daily..hahaha

If you have not already decided to get the D70s nevertheless, do take heed of the sound advice given by all the seniors who have gone through NS - don't buy it yet. Wait till your BMT is over. Who knows your D70s will be cheaper then and come with more goodies?

You won't want to stay out during BMT when all you want is to sleep. 3 months is a short time to wait for better things. I was in BMT for 16 weeks, and it flew past faster than I expected (a bit too fast for my liking, in fact :bsmilie: ).

Ayumi said:
Wait till you POP first. See which unit you are posted to. Even if you are PES A, you might get posted to a combat vocation with stay-out? Thats the best you can hope for, I guess.

During BMT, you will be busy going out during wkends rather than finding time for your photography interest. I have been through that situation recently so I understand your situation.

i am actually PES(T) A

i get yr point.

Klose said:
sleep sleep sleep. PES A -> confirm you will end up in combat unless u downgrade or CPC says your are mentally insane :bsmilie:

haha, alright..

i PES A completed all my combat courses with good results but was posted for admin in the end :devil:

Murcielago: better not get the D70.. else the girls will shun you and give you the "wah-your-camera-so-big-better-stand-far-far-away" treatment :bsmilie:

NS confirm no time to shoot.

yanyewkay said:
i PES A completed all my combat courses with good results but was posted for admin in the end :devil:

Murcielago: better not get the D70.. else the girls will shun you and give you the "wah-your-camera-so-big-better-stand-far-far-away" treatment :bsmilie:

NS confirm no time to shoot.

yah...

later got ppl say " talk to girls more often" , "seldom talk to girls " "worked up" comments

actually are u happy abt being posted in admin ? some love it some hate it.

think my friend loves being in admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.