dilapidated houses for location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
other than matilda house, anyone has any idea of these worn down houses for location shoots?
have been racking my brains for a suitable scenery for portraiture in sgp.:confused:

I know Ubin have a few, but some say too far to travel there...
DSC_0167ps1.jpg

thanks astin.but i forgot to mention.i would prefer those deserted WWII bungalows.
not kampong type.

Then it will be guided by Japanese Soldiers ....:sweat:

There is this long house in the middle of the field near the Pongol LRT station. Anyone knows what it is?

There is this long house in the middle of the field near the Pongol LRT station. Anyone knows what it is?
isn't that the Matilda House?

isn't that the Matilda House?

Oh hmmm :embrass: At least now I can put a name to the house. Been hearing this name so many times but didn't know this was actually it.

other than matilda house, anyone has any idea of these worn down houses for location shoots?
have been racking my brains for a suitable scenery for portraiture in sgp.:confused:

Actually if you can find any, you can come to my house although it is not as nice as this one :(

DSC_0167ps1.jpg

thanks astin.but i forgot to mention.i would prefer those deserted WWII bungalows.
not kampong type.

try the youth hostels at Sentosa?

or old changi hospital? but just be warned .... "friends" might follow u home... happened to a colleague of mine. :rolleyes:

Of course go during the day lah. Nite will be too dark too scary isn't it? But this period is so wet & gloomy... If can wait till dry & sunny days better right?

Of course go during the day lah. Nite will be too dark too scary isn't it? But this period is so wet & gloomy... If can wait till dry & sunny days better right?

actually, day or night, if you are unlucky, the friends will still follow you home. true or not ah? :eek:

i dont believe in ghosts.so bring it on.;)

you may want to go to the old seletar camp at piccadilly road. it is now acessible to public...many bungalows of the british era...and you may chance upon a broken down airplane... :)

if you are driving, just go by Jalan Kayu all the way to the end, pass the TPE bridge and you will find Piccadilly Road/West Camp Road...alternatively, you can take services 103 from Serangoon or 858, 39, 86, 168 and alight outside the former guard house

Houses ah? I only know my old old school campus. The old VS campus at Trywhitt Rd. Near lavender MRT. Opposite Jln Besar stadium. Dunno whether the jaga still there, if he's there, ask nicely, last time I go there shoot he say can lah.

Oh and ya. Istana Woodneuk, and the Old french amabassy near Gallop Rd. Both good places.

Houses ah? I only know my old old school campus. The old VS campus at Trywhitt Rd. Near lavender MRT. Opposite Jln Besar stadium. Dunno whether the jaga still there, if he's there, ask nicely, last time I go there shoot he say can lah.

Oh and ya. Istana Woodneuk, and the Old french amabassy near Gallop Rd. Both good places.

got cisco guard one wor....last time drove there, 2 police cars parked there.all starring at me.:sweat:

i dont believe in ghosts.so bring it on.;)

:bigeyes: So :cool:

Are you venturing your shoot into the house or just wandering outside? If you just want to venture around the area can try Sembawang, there is this area where a lot of old colonial houses situated...

Status
Not open for further replies.