DigitalRev Review : Canon 5D Mark III vs Nikon D800 - Hands-on

spawnx

Dec 11, 2008
[video=youtube;8jKspoynL0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8jKspoynL0o[/video]

Nikon fanboy Kai prefers the 5D3 over the D800. Thoughts on this review?

Oh, he did a review? I didn't notice :bsmilie:

Don't like his accent though.

idk, he might be educated in UK, in which case if you spend some time there, you might just pick up the accent.

He is a British born Chinese. There are alot of them in the UK and a few of them do go back to HK to work/live.

It is more entertainment than review. Like Top Gear but for cameras instead of cars.

I almost spat out my drink when he said the name of the female model.

"PussyGaga......Ho".

Haha. You won't want to be just looking at Kai all the time, would you?

It is more entertainment than review. Like Top Gear but for cameras instead of cars.

"PussyGaga......Ho".
I see the territory's denizens are keeping up with their tradition of "interesting" names, like Fruit and Noodle (or is it just a joke on the part of the host?;p)... and I thought they were gonna be overtaken by Taiwan in the "odd" names stakes...

yeah, agreed, it's entertaining, and doesn't take itself too seriously... let's hope more people who take these reviews as the only factor in their purchase buy the 5DIII so there will be more D800s for everyone else ;)

theRBK said:
I see the territory's denizens are keeping up with their tradition of "interesting" names, like Fruit and Noodle (or is it just a joke on the part of the host?;p)... and I thought they were gonna be overtaken by Taiwan in the "odd" names stakes...

yeah, agreed, it's entertaining, and doesn't take itself too seriously... let's hope more people who take these reviews as the only factor in their purchase buy the 5DIII so there will be more D800s for everyone else ;)

I really miss them old james bond flicks.

I really miss them old james bond flicks.
yeah, the new names are so PC... on the bright side, there are rumours of a new Austin Powers flic in the works... and they love their "creative" names... ;p

sorry for OT :embrass:

"PussyGaga......Ho".

My wife told me she knew someone from Hong Kong named Clitoris Ho, must be related to this PussyGaga Ho.

can't imagine i sat through the whole thing! Haha. But i always like his dry humor.

He is funny, "Chairman Mao likes Leica." haha :bsmilie: