digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

Status
Not open for further replies.

wind30

Deregistered
Mar 14, 2004
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for being an Olympus Customer. As an Olympus customer, you are entitled to a FREE Olympus Digital Workshop.

VENUE : 491B RIVER VALLEY ROAD

ADDRESS - #12-01 VALLEY POINT OFFICE TOWER
Singapore 248373

DATE/DAY : 13/09/2005 TUESDAY

TIME : 19:00hrs TILL 22:30 HRS

SPEAKER : MR ANTONIO

As seats are limited and on first come first served basis, please RSVP and confirm your attendance. We hope that as an Olympus customer, this Digital Workshop will give a better understanding of the camera you bought and the knowledge of digital photography making you a proud owner of Olympus Camera. Welcome On Board.

Please follow all instructions given below for your reference and action before attending the workshop.

To maximise the usefulness of this workshop, Olympus advises participants to :

1) Read through the instruction manual for your camera, and take at least 10-20 pictures using the various functions and features of your camera. It's important for you to familiarise yourself with simple operations such as taking a picture and playing back the images on your camera before you come for the workshop.

2) Install the Camedia Master software onto your PC, download the pictures you have taken from your camera, and familiarise yourself a little with the software interface and features. The Instruction Manual for Camedia Master is found in the HELP menu with the software application itself.

3) Bring freshly charged batteries for your camera.

Notes :

A) Bring along your camera for the hands-on practise.

B) Please bring along the warranty card + proof purchase receipt for endorsement at the counter.

C) Cancellation of workshop must be given 3 days in advance before the actual date.

D) No replacement is allowed upon non-attendance.

Admission strictly by RSVP : Ms SURINI tel : 68335318 or e-mail : g_surini.osp@olympus.com.sg

Ms GRACE tel : 68335320 or e-mail : sl_cheong.osp@olympus.com.sg

Regards,

MR SUNNY NG

Marketing Manager

Consumer Products Division

491B RIVER VALLEY ROAD, VALLEY POINT OFFICE TOWER #13-04 S(248373)

wind30, u going? i recieved the e-mail a few times but have'nt been able to make it so far.... remember to share what u learnt here :)

Is this a combined E-1 and E-300 workshop? I was told that E-1 users have 2 workshops, one indoors and the other outdoors.

XanderMan said:
Is this a combined E-1 and E-300 workshop? I was told that E-1 users have 2 workshops, one indoors and the other outdoors.

All E-System owner who bought their camera in Singapore comes with a class room workshop and an outdoor expedition. Both E-1 and E-300 users attend the same class and expedition.

Workshop Instructor: Mr. Antonio

Expedition Instructor: Mr. John Arrifin

:cheers:

kktan said:
All E-System owner who bought their camera in Singapore comes with a class room workshop and an outdoor expedition. Both E-1 and E-300 users attend the same class and expedition.

Thanks for the clarification. Time to sign up :)

kktan said:

the expedition is usually held on which day?

chii said:
I might go for the next one to help out
:lovegrin:

:sweat: :sweat:

chii said:
I might go for the next one to help out
:lovegrin:

I might go n help myself out to the 150mm n 300mm :lovegrin:

wind30 said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for being an Olympus Customer. As an Olympus customer, you are entitled to a FREE Olympus Digital Workshop.

VENUE : 491B RIVER VALLEY ROAD

ADDRESS - #12-01 VALLEY POINT OFFICE TOWER
Singapore 248373

DATE/DAY : 13/09/2005 TUESDAY

TIME : 19:00hrs TILL 22:30 HRS

SPEAKER : MR ANTONIO

As seats are limited and on first come first served basis, please RSVP and confirm your attendance. We hope that as an Olympus customer, this Digital Workshop will give a better understanding of the camera you bought and the knowledge of digital photography making you a proud owner of Olympus Camera. Welcome On Board.

Please follow all instructions given below for your reference and action before attending the workshop.

To maximise the usefulness of this workshop, Olympus advises participants to :

1) Read through the instruction manual for your camera, and take at least 10-20 pictures using the various functions and features of your camera. It's important for you to familiarise yourself with simple operations such as taking a picture and playing back the images on your camera before you come for the workshop.

2) Install the Camedia Master software onto your PC, download the pictures you have taken from your camera, and familiarise yourself a little with the software interface and features. The Instruction Manual for Camedia Master is found in the HELP menu with the software application itself.

3) Bring freshly charged batteries for your camera.

Notes :

A) Bring along your camera for the hands-on practise.

B) Please bring along the warranty card + proof purchase receipt for endorsement at the counter.

C) Cancellation of workshop must be given 3 days in advance before the actual date.

D) No replacement is allowed upon non-attendance.

Admission strictly by RSVP : Ms SURINI tel : 68335318 or e-mail : g_surini.osp@olympus.com.sg

Ms GRACE tel : 68335320 or e-mail : sl_cheong.osp@olympus.com.sg

Regards,

MR SUNNY NG

Marketing Manager

Consumer Products Division

491B RIVER VALLEY ROAD, VALLEY POINT OFFICE TOWER #13-04 S(248373)

Hello Wind30

Are you the marketing manager of Olympus?

Cheers

??? I am a fellow E1 owner. Just post here in case some interested people missed the email.

haven't decided on whether to go as it is on a weekday night.

have not even registered yet :embrass: ;p

kktan said:
It's not too late. Just go to www.olympus.com.sg or call them to register lor. :)

both have not done yet :embrass: :embrass:

next round bah

burger said:

both have not done yet :embrass: :embrass:

next round bah

LAZY

bring cammy go Oppit shoot woh

Is there any expiry date to attend the lessons?

I think I need more time to familarise myself with my E-1. Too many buttons, miss using my FM2.

Status
Not open for further replies.