Digital to 35 mm slides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperion188

May 13, 2004
Singapore
If this is a newbie question, i apologise in advance. :embrass:
Basically, according to instructions, i need to submit photographs in 35 mm slides. I just a digital camera, so is there anyway i can convert it into 35 mm slides? ie. Are there photo labs in Singapore which offers such services? :dunno:

Thanks in advance! :)

mr Hongsien is selling the equipment to convert digital to slide in B/S forum. It's $2000, by the way :D

Hyperion188 said:
Basically, according to instructions, i need to submit photographs in 35 mm slides. I just a digital camera, so is there anyway i can convert it into 35 mm slides? ie. Are there photo labs in Singapore which offers such services? :dunno:

I have not done this for a long time but previously I use to take my graphic design or photshop illustration and even some photo that was done in tiff that I then had it converted to medium or 35mm format. You can definitely get it done and done IN Singapore. I use to sent them to RGB Colour and Albert Photo. I am not sure about doing these now as it has been sometime but I am sure that it is more common these days. Check the Singapore Yahoo search engine for more details.

Hyperion188 said:

Why do u need to submit in slide? What do u mean by "accorinding to intruction"? Just curious to find out. :sweatsm:

then like that its not cheating meh?

Oh no, its just a requirement for application to an US school. In Arts Evaluation, they say send 35 mm slides. And i was like, huh? So where can i get it done and how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.