Digital Prints via DIY Kiosks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie88

Jan 8, 2005
Sengkang
Hi,
I have quite a lot of images but never printed them... yet (kept the CD in my bag for abt 3yrs already). Am wondering if I print my low-compression jpgs of about 6MB/image at those DIY kiosks, do they resize/recompress them to a smaller size? How about the developer shops? I dont wanna loose any image quality...

Any advise and info much welcomed. Thanks :confused:

ive tried those machines before. theyre more ex. i suggest u goto a reputable shop like grace digital (west) or KT digital (chinatown)

I second Isaiahfortythirtyone suggestions. Better don't risk your photos lah....:sweat:

Personally, i do my printing at Grace Digital. The prints are great !!!
Maybe you can test print 1 or 2 on the spot before commiting the entire batch.
Simon who runs grace digital is a nice guy, you might wanna check with him.;)

Don't bother with those DIY machines... they are generally not-as-good. Since you are in the NE, take a MRT down to Aspario (Sennett estate) or TripleD (next to Sim Lim Square). Professional labs do a better job, and prices are almost the same or better (if you have the volume).

I third that, just cut the photos into a CD and bring down to the photo development shops that do digital printing, I believe it should be below 35cents for 4R Matt finished printing. It is cheaper than the DIY Kiosks.

Status
Not open for further replies.