Digital Photo Magazine Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

lagure

Oct 28, 2007
Hi!!

I've decided to subscribe to the digital photo UK magazine because of their good tutorials pertaining to photoshop.

did some comparison between subscribing thru the UK website (13 issues for 71.00 GBP = 1 issue for SGD15.48 + free Exped Viewfinder Trekking Pole) vs thru allscript (1 issue for SGD16.65 after 10%discount). Definately the UK subscription seems more worth it.

Anyone out there subscribed to digital photo direct fr UK can tell me how long will the delivery take? cuz i wouldnt want to wait like 2 months to receive the newest issue.:confused:

another question is any bros out there can recommend any magazines which gives useful articles on image manipulation thru PS or photo taking techniques? i've browse thru a couple of magazines in the book stores such as prac phot, wdc etc and i realised that either there are too much advertisements and reviews or the tutorials are too basic for my liking.

Thanks! ;p

another question is any bros out there can recommend any magazines which gives useful articles on image manipulation thru PS or photo taking techniques? i've browse thru a couple of magazines in the book stores such as prac phot, wdc etc and i realised that either there are too much advertisements and reviews or the tutorials are too basic for my liking.

Thanks! ;p

hehehe, getting it directly is much cheaper.. but you don't really have that option. hrm.

in any case, books >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> magazines for learning about photomanipulation. period.

again to stress, books >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> magazines.

wah okay i can see the usefulness of books over mags by the no of > u use ;p

any books to recommend? ha =)

wah okay i can see the usefulness of books over mags by the no of > u use ;p

any books to recommend? ha =)

0240519841-crop-325x325.jpg

national library. foc. personally i think curves and layers are just the most important things to use.. :)

oh tat ha yup i borrowed b4 from national lib. actually got a lot of copies of the CS3 martin book on the shelve so wat i did was do borrow return then borrow another copy and return and etc. haha =)

You do not really need too much to know processing of photos unless you plan to heavily *artify* the photo into something else or become a PS expert

The things I use for more than 99% of the time can count with less than 10 fingers.
The 1% I haven encounter yet

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.