Not open for further replies.

Stratix

Oct 13, 2005
digital_murder3_small2.jpg

http://stratixfied.deviantart.com/art/3-Digital-Murder-64246745

I'm abit too stressed over math.
I hate math. Period.

WOOO! horrible calculator lar. cannot do any cool f(x) :p

sorry guys, just edited the shot a little, updated the pic...

nice dead calculator... :bsmilie:

Hmm... looks like you've got a perversion on Digital Destruction! :sweat:

i hate that calculator too!

i think i will do the same to the calculator if i were using that calculator....

i prefer the old, sharp ones...yes, the black ones...

i'd have gone a step further to marinate the mangled calculator with blood (fake or real, to your discretion), as to add more ooomph to the word 'murder'.

i'd have gone a step further to marinate the mangled calculator with blood (fake or real, to your discretion), as to add more ooomph to the word 'murder'.

You guys super sicko... turning this into ClubSICK... LOL... :bsmilie:

Murderer! Call the police! :bsmilie: Love your Murder series. Maybe stronger lighting and darker background?

How about "murdering" a handphone. ;p

Murderer! Call the police! :bsmilie: Love your Murder series. Maybe stronger lighting and darker background?

How about "murdering" a handphone. ;p

haha thanks for all the compliments!

i'm still starting out with lightplay over here, just have only 2 flashes to play with, together with a black piece of cardboard... haha

will experiment with stronger, harsher light for the next part (which, will be done tonight or tomorrow... )

try murdering a nokia N95...........:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: ehh go buy the new one. i think its the white sharp one. can do quadratic equations , x^3+x^2+x+1 kind of equations and many more ! =) Saves alot of time!

anyway, if you need help on maths. i.e below sec four level, can contact me at the_bowl_calls@hotmail.com

When are you going to murder a D3?
Then really kudos to you. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.