Digital Murder, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratix

Oct 13, 2005
digital_murder2_small.jpg

http://stratixfied.deviantart.com/art/2-Digital-Murder-64164961

I guess I'm abit too stressed these days and the mouse wasn't able to take my abuse...

Wow! You are in a destructive mode eh? Would be cool if there is a series on this. How about a plasma tv, a fridge, a hifi system, a car etc? :p

Wow! You are in a destructive mode eh? Would be cool if there is a series on this. How about a plasma tv, a fridge, a hifi system, a car etc? :p

Oh yeah man i'd love to see a car-version of this. ;p

thanks for all the kind encouragement...

yes, it's a multi-part series, and i'm wondering what next to smash up. lol. (i know it sounds really evil)

hmm. a dismantled version of a car.. hmm. would be interesting, but i think it's abit too big (physically) for me...

but nevertheless, thanks for the support! =)

i like the idea very much ;p maybe can also try having settings that resemble crime scenes, or even the moment before the murder or the sudden horror during the murder :devil:

Pity your razer mouse, what made you murdering it??? is that a death adder??? if so this photo is gonna cost u S$80bucks. hehe. great shot though.

Pity your razer mouse, what made you murdering it??? is that a death adder??? if so this photo is gonna cost u S$80bucks. hehe. great shot though.

Nope that's a CopperHead.

Maybe a dismantled X-box, PS, Gameboy, as part 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.