Digital Imaging artist for hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

saberlancer

Jan 26, 2002
Singapore
Hello everyone,
I am currently a professional digital imaging artist performing photo retouching and composting on a daily basis.

Clients are major advertising agencies and I do print work for various mediums from newspapers to MRT billboards. I also freelance for photo studios doing glamour shots.

Please kindly contact me if I may be of any assistance. I am currently available on a freelance basis but will consider a part-time or even on full-time basis. Thank you and good day.

Best Regards
Kendrick Wong
redmonsoon@yahoo.com

Hi saberlancer,

Appreciate your offering of services to our forum members. However, kindly refrain from cross posting in various forums as this will mess up the categories. Your other posts will now be removed except for this one which is now in the correct forum category.
Thanks for your understanding! ;)

Opps, my apologies!
Guess I was too excited to discover this great local site. I've done searches in the past but to no avail. Thanks dude.

Originally posted by saberlancer
Opps, my apologies!
Guess I was too excited to discover this great local site. I've done searches in the past but to no avail. Thanks dude.
where you heard about this forum? Search engine?

Someone posted this link in spug.org
It is the local site for palm users.
There was a thread abt digital photography.

Originally posted by saberlancer
Someone posted this link in spug.org
It is the local site for palm users.
There was a thread abt digital photography.

Welcome to ClubSNAP saberlancer.

err... hope it's not to much for me to ask this, perharps you can try and show of your work here ... even make ClubSNAP a Logo ;)

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=474

Status
Not open for further replies.