Digital filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Saw shops selling digital filters from Nikon or B+W, it is a CDR package, surely these are "cheaper" than the cost of glass filters from Nikon or B+W, and no need to worry the filter ring size. Anyone use them? Is it worth it?

Yup. Worth it. However, if you're buying the Nikon digital filters, don't bother buying the B+W ones. They overlap.

I find the Nikon ones are much better in control, usage and variety.

Where can I find more info about the Nikon or B+W filters? The CDR box does not say much, just say "$cheap, buy me" or something like that.

Astin said:
Where can I find more info about the Nikon or B+W filters? The CDR box does not say much, just say "$cheap, buy me" or something like that.
www.nikmultimedia.com

For B+W I have no idea... hee. I don't use 3rd party stuff :sticktong.

Reminder: Piracy is a :nono:

Astin said:
Dont worry I now only use original software...
:thumbsup:

You can drop by NUG tonight, I show you the filters lor. Come come...

i believe i saw the B+W CD-R package at CP. its displayed together with the MF cameras in the glass shelf along the corridor. :think:

nightwolf75 said:
i believe i saw the B+W CD-R package at CP. its displayed together with the MF cameras in the glass shelf along the corridor. :think:
There are two sets of B+W, one portrait one outdoor :)

Astin said:
Is this a trend? The glass makers go and write computer programs...

:bsmilie:

well, wat do u prefer? get it rite in camera or get it rite in computer?

have to admit tho... the digital filters are a great help, if i can figure how to use it properly! :mad2:

Astin said:
Is this a trend? The glass makers go and write computer programs...
And then the software engineers go and learn how to take photos???

What goes around comes around...

hahaha......no choice, filter sales are dropping. Since more and more ppl prefer to do it with PS. Cant beat them, join them! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.