Digital Camera

esmond10

Aug 10, 2010
What kind of digital camera will your take for performance?

one that can capture photos.

What kind. Of performance?some. "performances" have restrictions on what types of camera you can bring in

Maybe i shall rephrase it, if you will get a compact digital camera, what camera will your get? Performance will be roughly same to a DSLR, an high end digital.

Maybe i shall rephrase it, if you will get a compact digital camera, what camera will your get? Performance will be roughly same to a DSLR, an high end digital.

1) NEX-5N
2) E-P3, E-PL3 or E-PM
3) Nikon V1
4) Ricoh GXR

And if you do not want interchangeable lens system, you can opt for,

1) Canon S100 (coming out soon)
2) Olympus XZ-1
3) Ricoh GRD4

Maybe more elaborate on what kind of performance and what is the distance betweent u and the subject?

1) Samsung NX
2) Sony NEX
3) Olympus EP series
4) Panasonic G series
5) Ricoh GXR

All are pretty capable.
The other consideration is native lens options.

Hahaha TS is so funny, i guess his performance meant the performance of the camera, on how good it does. Apparently bad phrasing makes this question all wrong lol

performance wise without looking at the price? get those high end Pro DSLR =)

Hahaha TS is so funny, i guess his performance meant the performance of the camera, on how good it does. Apparently bad phrasing makes this question all wrong lol

Oh i see.. lol. Thanks!