digital camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtorath

Mar 3, 2008
just wana check with u guys, is there threads on digital camera??
i mean like images taken from digital camera and discussion..

Like this pic is from a 300D nikon! and Canon VS Nikon, how to shoot properly etc? Here in this photography forum? Nope! no such thing here

:bsmilie:

TS, funny question to ask after joining a photographic forum. Do check around the sub-forums. I am sure you can find the answers to your question, although I am not even sure what you are trying to ask.

:flush:

I don't think anyone knows what you think, unless you formulate your questions and thoughts properly.
:flame:

you mean... like photos posted by CS members for other members to comment and critique (C&C)....?

nope... sorry. No such thread on this forum ;)

:bsmilie:

TS, funny question to ask after joining a photographic forum. Do check around the sub-forums. I am sure you can find the answers to your question, although I am not even sure what you are trying to ask.

:flush:

I don't think anyone knows what you think, unless you formulate your questions and thoughts properly.
:flame:

One thing : my english is not good, so very hard to express my thoughts unless its in hokkien..
and i like to take pics and admire the pros here and this forum so i join, but i got no money to buy a DSLR camera, so isit wrong to even ask question here??
come on, flame me somemore.. or u wana flame personally?

you mean... like photos posted by CS members for other members to comment and critique (C&C)....?

thk you very much... thats wat i wana ask. ;)

One thing : my english is not good, so very hard to express my thoughts unless its in hokkien..
and i like to take pics and admire the pros here and this forum so i join, but i got no money to buy a DSLR camera, so isit wrong to even ask question here??
come on, flame me somemore.. or u wana flame personally?

Wah, not only your english not good, you also got no sense of humour. I can understand that you just join the forum, so you won't know when its a real flame, or when its intended as a joke. :bsmilie: Don't worry, you are not that important for me to flame, especially since I cannot even understand what you are trying to say.

But no need to get worked up. Not everything need to be settled in a boxing ring...:cheers:

Its not wrong to ask question. Like I wrote earlier, you need to know that nobody can understand what you are thinking, unless you explain what you mean. Especially so since we are not talking face to face.

Also, like I wrote earlier, I already asked you to look at the sub-forum, as they cover what you wanted to ask. Anyway, what has you not having enough money to buy DSLR got to do with your question? :think:

Like this pic is from a 300D nikon! and Canon VS Nikon, how to shoot properly etc? Here in this photography forum? Nope! no such thing here

Misleading the TS? .....:bsmilie:

thk you very much... thats wat i wana ask. ;)

He was being sarcastic.

Point is, it's a photography forum. OF COURSE there are such threads.

And if you bothered to even look at the main page of the forum, you would see that half the forum is dedicated to sample images.

A wise man (or was it my mother?) once said "Look before you jump!". In much the same way, before asking such a basic question, it would have been good to actually spend 10 seconds looking at the main forum page rather than posting a question that made you look paiseh.

Status
Not open for further replies.