Digihub refused repair if no warranty card

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisiang

Oct 3, 2004
Ho Chi Minh City
www.swog.sg
Damn pissed.

Recently I did some house cleaning and I think I misplaced the warranty card of my Digihub 30L.

Then zun zun the digital display kaput but box still got light.

I am willing to pay for the repair regardless. So I brought the entire dry cabinet all thte way to Tagore lane for repair.

Guess what kind of customer service I was greeted with...

"Sorry, no warranty card we don't repair even if you want to pay money also cannot" :angry:

Things gets misplaced. We are human. I just don't understand why Digihub refused to repair it :thumbsd:

Did you try bringing it up to the next level. Talk to the Cust Svc manager or something?

got like that one mah? willing to pay for repair cost service centre also dont want to repair. is ur dry cabi some kind of pre-historic model that they cant find spare parts?:bsmilie:

got like that one mah? willing to pay for repair cost service centre also dont want to repair. is ur dry cabi some kind of pre-historic model that they cant find spare parts?:bsmilie:

Bought 3 months ago!

I also don't understand what kind of processor chips were installed in their mind... to give this kind of logic :dunno:

To calebk:
The last time i went only have 3 men there.... got customer service manager meh??

To Ts:
Perhaps you might wanna talk to the store u bought the camera from. i believe they should be able to do something at least since it was last bought 3 mths ago. receipt is another good way of verifying your purchase.

Hmm everyone is bound to have someone higher ranked above them (until you reach the CEO of the company. Haha).

I bought from J316. Just informed them to help me request for a warranty card... hopefully it can be done.

If cannot, then it is just as good as buying a new one... probably not Digihub again.

Hi, brother, I feel sorry for you,May be you shall bring the matter to CASE as this type of service should not be condone.(it tarnish our nation's image too)

I bought from J316. Just informed them to help me request for a warranty card... hopefully it can be done.

If cannot, then it is just as good as buying a new one... probably not Digihub again.

well this is just following procedures.. ie. i dun care how u produce a warranty card, as long as u have one i will repair for u.

Hmmm, this kinda service attitude isn't good ya? In many countries and corporations, they now practice maintaining a database of the serial number of their products and their shipping cum manufacturing date.

So even if the client has lost their warranty cards, the records can still be retrieved.

But I think that if they refuse to accept a Digi-Cabi product outright from a client is not right. Reminds me of a recent tiff with a computer manufacturer regarding some items they had not honored. Had to wrangle it out of them and threaten them then they acted on it. Think it just their attitude.

TS should ask the person for his name and start writing them down. They may be soften by this act.:)

Hmmm, this kinda service attitude isn't good ya? In many countries and corporations, they now practice maintaining a database of the serial number of their products and their shipping cum manufacturing date.

So even if the client has lost their warranty cards, the records can still be retrieved.

But I think that if they refuse to accept a Digi-Cabi product outright from a client is not right. Reminds me of a recent tiff with a computer manufacturer regarding some items they had not honored. Had to wrangle it out of them and threaten them then they acted on it. Think it just their attitude.

sorry to hear about your issue...
But strangely my digi cabi 30L also died recently. (bought it in April this year) But I had my card and they swapped the dehumidifier unit for me. Just find it weird that such new digi cabi's are going kaput..

(Its also a pain coz tagore lane is no where near civilisation)

Just find it annoying... It's no expensive stuff for the 30L cabinet... and the fact is I am willing to pay for it even if it is still within warranty period!

So effectively, if you lose your warranty card (say 5 years later) you can't get it repaired!!! And if that's the way they do business, I doubt they will still be around after 5 years :what:

And yes! Tagore lane is in the middle of nowhere :confused: had to take 1/2 day leave some more :angry:

Thats why sometimes oldies are really goodies. Even my old Everone dry cabi has served me for 5 years with no issues at all. No digital meters or LCD. Just turn on and calibrate over night and leave it on for 5 years. haha.

I suggest TS start documenting the names of people you speak to and what transpired. Gimme a PM if you need me to draft something out for you.

what a service. I called wendy and peter over the phone a few weeks back and they seems approachable and friendly. Didnt know it turn out this way .

Anw, this leads me ponder , do you guys sent over the warrenty card for digi-cabi? i read it must be done 7 days within purchase, now TS stated this, im aware of their "" service.

Damn pissed.

Recently I did some house cleaning and I think I misplaced the warranty card of my Digihub 30L.

Then zun zun the digital display kaput but box still got light.

I am willing to pay for the repair regardless. So I brought the entire dry cabinet all thte way to Tagore lane for repair.

Guess what kind of customer service I was greeted with...

"Sorry, no warranty card we don't repair even if you want to pay money also cannot" :angry:

Things gets misplaced. We are human. I just don't understand why Digihub refused to repair it :thumbsd:

Its only the display that isn't working right? Try to look for an analogue meter from those DIY shop. No need to fret over it.

Hi, brother, I feel sorry for you,May be you shall bring the matter to CASE as this type of service should not be condone.(it tarnish our nation's image too)

Like we have an "image" in the first place.

i thought they collected the warranty card during delivery? thats what they did with mine last time.

Guess what... Don't just keep our precious cameras and lens in that Dry Cabinet. Do Keep all the Warranty Cards & Receipts in it. Storage after all right?

Status
Not open for further replies.