Digicombos.com - Safe to buy from them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazatello

Nov 28, 2006
Singapore
Hi guys,

I came across this website (Digicombos.com) that offer discounts and attractive prices for DSLRs and packages.

Anyone bought from this website before?

Thanks.

geraldkhoo

Jun 15, 2007
The Tiny Red Dot
sgstrobist.blogspot.com
This site is based in the States... and if I understand correctly, some camera bodies do not have international warranty, which means that if there is any fault, you may need to send it back to the States. I believe most lenses have international warranty, so I would get lenses, but would not for camera bodies.

geraldkhoo

Jun 15, 2007
The Tiny Red Dot
sgstrobist.blogspot.com
Hi guys,

I came across this website (Digicombos.com) that offer discounts and attractive prices for DSLRs and packages.

Anyone bought from this website before?

Thanks.
Which package are you looking at? I do not know much about Canon prices... but the Nikon prices do not seem attractive to me... and not sure how much they would charge to ship internationally.

mazatello

Nov 28, 2006
Singapore
Which package are you looking at? I do not know much about Canon prices... but the Nikon prices do not seem attractive to me... and not sure how much they would charge to ship internationally.
Hmmmm not exactly looking at any package but did a quick calculation against some of the local prices and found that it is indeed cheaper (for Canon).

mazatello

Nov 28, 2006
Singapore
This site is based in the States... and if I understand correctly, some camera bodies do not have international warranty, which means that if there is any fault, you may need to send it back to the States. I believe most lenses have international warranty, so I would get lenses, but would not for camera bodies.

mazatello

Nov 28, 2006
Singapore
so if i buy it just means i have 2 ship back 4 servicing ?
Think for camera bodies, for no international warranty you have to ship back for servicing but if lenses are covered then you can send to local... better confirm with them on the warranty before purchase :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom