Digicam Capturing Orbs/Spirits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennisc

Oct 24, 2002
Freezing Upp Thomson/Mandai!
Sometimes when I'm in some deserted place or a place with some history, I'd get some 'Orbs'. It's definately not my camera or dust, since I always clean my lens before taking pics. I've seen and found many sites depicting these strange orbs. Esp the SG ESP or something site in webshots. Even some monks recommended a digicam when capturing these stuffs.
But question is, do you believe these are spirits? I keep these orbs comes with a face, and true enough, once I was in a refurbished pre-war building, and I took a snapshot at my friends, and poof, a few orbs with faces appeared too. Seems to be glowing. Different camera, without flash too. Heard digicams are especially sensitive to these 'beings'
Below is a pic captured in East Coast, in a secluded spot, facinating hmm.. what do you think? Any esperiences to share?

Flash went off accidentally at the beach, I noticed these:
1.jpg

Closer Inspection can u see a face of a baby on the extreme right? :
2.jpg

Another one eyes and lips:
3.jpg

I'm not sure about it. I posted up one last year actually. It was frm my Japan trip :D

I was fooling around with a friend in the Ryokan, we saw the leg massager after we changed to the Yukata, fooled around with it and took a couple of photos and to be frank, I did not realise the orbs until like 8mths after it. I was browsing thru the photos and luffing away at our silliness when I saw the 'spiritual orbs'.

Full image:
image.jpg

Crop:
crop.jpg

So far it only appeared twice. I assume its dust since I recalled there was this vaguely a 'new' smell associated with unused rooms when I went there.

Ah, pretty nostalgic. Wish I could go back there again. :D

Wow you've a big orb! Dust? maybe. but it's interesting.. look below

Drove to Ipoh today, went to the cave temple, took random shots, realised there was a 'fireball' amongst the hill hmm..
fireb.jpg

btw, these shots are real and unedited. Camera problem? Hmm seems fine but whatever it is, its interesting! Anyone has some strange stuffs, pls share.

dennisc said:
Sometimes when I'm in some deserted place or a place with some history, I'd get some 'Orbs'. It's definately not my camera or dust, since I always clean my lens before taking pics. I've seen and found many sites depicting these strange orbs. Esp the SG ESP or something site in webshots. Even some monks recommended a digicam when capturing these stuffs.
But question is, do you believe these are spirits? I keep these orbs comes with a face, and true enough, once I was in a refurbished pre-war building, and I took a snapshot at my friends, and poof, a few orbs with faces appeared too. Seems to be glowing. Different camera, without flash too. Heard digicams are especially sensitive to these 'beings'
Below is a pic captured in East Coast, in a secluded spot, facinating hmm.. what do you think? Any esperiences to share?

Flash went off accidentally at the beach, I noticed these:
1.jpg

what settings was the pic taken with and how bright was the place? surprising that with flash in the evening you can still see clouds in the sky.

yeah,great shot of the fireball.

Thats definitely a spiritual being.i seen it before but too fast cannot capture.
After which,my friends and i really did see "it" in the form of a transparent moving human shape.Too many spooky encounters i have being through.

have you checked out www.spi.com.sg ? quite sometime since they update it.

Hiee guys....

Those dots are plain particles due to your flash. In Digital still cameras....the position of your on board flash are normally placed in positin that may allow these dusts/pollen/dirt to "glow" and then send some light back into the cam.

You can see the effect if you look abouve the camera while takin a shot...
A simple article by fuji acknowledging htis phenomenon...

http://home.fujifilm.com/products/digital/shooting/flash.html
rgds,
sulhan

dennisc said:
Wow you've a big orb! Dust? maybe. but it's interesting.. look below

Drove to Ipoh today, went to the cave temple, took random shots, realised there was a 'fireball' amongst the hill hmm..
fireb.jpg

btw, these shots are real and unedited. Camera problem? Hmm seems fine but whatever it is, its interesting! Anyone has some strange stuffs, pls share.

Hiee...its no fire bal....just some flaring internally due to sun coming into the lens at an angle....

rgds,
sulhan

BTW dennis, I'm kinda curious, what camera u used? :D

To be honest, the photo u'd seen was taken with a DSC P72, 3.2MP P&S camera.

I had zero problems with such 'ghostly orbs' (in fact I'd seen none... yet) after I switched to a DSLR.

Though I may rationally say that the big 'ghost orb' in my photo is due to dust, the other more hyper-imaginative side of me says it's a spirit. Dust or spirit? Actually I'm not sure. But den u can never be too dismissive with such stuff. :)

sulhan said:
Hiee...its no fire bal....just some flaring internally due to sun coming into the lens at an angle....

rgds,
sulhan
Do not dismiss everything as mere dust particles on the CCD/CMOS or flares. There's a lot of thing yet unexplainable. I am used to stuff mentioned above but I got a weird one taken by my friend's camera when I am on a train ride in China from Tianjin to Wuxi. A pic was warped. Warp as in curve. I've taken photos for more than 10 years have not know picture to warp even if there is a massive camera shake!

14172BENQ0002.jpg

Took the above pics using the old Oly 3040z (my travelling cam). I thought saw these 'fireballs' swooshed past me once somewhere too. Maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me.. those fireballs seems to be mingling around the temple area hmm, but it could just be the lens too. Who knows.. I'd like to know too. But its facinating whatever it is, I don't really know. All ideas here maybe the case too!
I had an orb pic taken with Panasonic Fz1, a few days old a year ago (unposted). That (2) orbs seems bigger too, again with a face on top of my 2 friends head. One each (funny!). No flash was used. Was in a pre-war building.
Also, had some pics with some 'divine light' members who went to China, I took some of their pics, there was light enamating from their heart!!? (Olympus D510Z) very strange.. and I can see 'lights' from their hearts too when I close my eyes sometimes. I'm not their member, just my friends.
Will post those pics when I'm back.
Strange stuffs

I seriously do not think these so call "orbs" are anything ghostly.. i have it in so many shots.. and http://home.fujifilm.com/products/digital/shooting/flash.html really explain it well, what else is there to talk about?

If these 'orbs' are spirits, then take a look at this one I took in Philippines:

orb.jpg

my camera was perfectly clean.. i was taking continuous shots before and after the above picture all all turn out to be normal.

obviousdude said:
sounds like Shutter all over again...
Its not Shutter until the appriation materialises into something more concrete to choke the air outta u. :D

TsQ said:
I seriously do not think these so call "orbs" are anything ghostly.. i have it in so many shots.. and http://home.fujifilm.com/products/digital/shooting/flash.html really explain it well, what else is there to talk about?

If these 'orbs' are spirits, then take a look at this one I took in Philippines:

orb.jpg

my camera was perfectly clean.. i was taking continuous shots before and after the above picture all all turn out to be normal.

now tats one dusty place u went to....hehehehe. :blah:

Hommie said:
Do not dismiss everything as mere dust particles on the CCD/CMOS or flares. There's a lot of thing yet unexplainable. I am used to stuff mentioned above but I got a weird one taken by my friend's camera when I am on a train ride in China from Tianjin to Wuxi. A pic was warped. Warp as in curve. I've taken photos for more than 10 years have not know picture to warp even if there is a massive camera shake!

14172BENQ0002.jpg
now this photo is very interesting! :bigeyes:

Hommie said:

14172BENQ0002.jpg
looks like you're travelling at light speed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.