digicabi led keep blinking

sadper

Apr 18, 2012
recently my dry cabinet (digicabi 50L) led keep blinking. when I first started using this dry cabinet, e led don't blink. e led will be on as long e power is on ( no blinking). it is coming to 2 yrs liao.

can some expert out there suggest what I should do as e internet comments this is normal and I don't trust it

recently my dry cabinet (digicabi 50L) led keep blinking. when I first started using this dry cabinet, e led don't blink. e led will be on as long e power is on ( no blinking). it is coming to 2 yrs liao.

can some expert out there suggest what I should do as e internet comments this is normal and I don't trust it
Than wait till tomorrow and call digicabi to find out a trustable answer.

http://www.digihub.com.sg/contact.html

Whatever suggestion you might get here is technically also "an Internet comment"...

Nonetheless the humidity still can maintain just that it is unstable.

Why I said unstable is because I had 2 meter in it and both had different reading now. The meter used to have e same reading even it is placed in e same cabinet but different location.

my suggestion is also "an Internet comment", can not be trusted... LOL

Internet answers is very general and it also nv mention e actual model that hv this issue.

digicabi gt 5yrs warranty

actually sg do not hv e digicabi shop so if I call, most likely it will ask me to send it to e shop then to Malaysia. it will take me weeks.

currently I also thinking of changing e dry cabinet to a bigger size. so will other brand give any problems too?

actually sg do not hv e digicabi shop so if I call, most likely it will ask me to send it to e shop then to Malaysia. it will take me weeks.

currently I also thinking of changing e dry cabinet to a bigger size. so will other brand give any problems too?

So, you didn't call in the end...

Anyway, if my memory serves, their HQ in Singapore is in Tagore Lane. http://www.digihub.com.sg/contact.html

I've read from forums that people who used to have issues with the digi-cabi, they just need to go down there after contacting them to confirm about the issue.

So, you didn't call in the end...

Anyway, if my memory serves, their HQ in Singapore is in Tagore Lane. http://www.digihub.com.sg/contact.html

I've read from forums that people who used to have issues with the digi-cabi, they just need to go down there after contacting them to confirm about the issue.

It has moved recently, the website might not be updated. TS can check the consumer corner, I have posted the new location not long ago.

Digi has a service center in Singapore, see previous response.
Check the sticky thread in Equipment Discussion - Others about Dry Cabinet technology. Many of the brands use the same technology or even the same components.

Nonetheless the humidity still can maintain just that it is unstable.

Why I said unstable is because I had 2 meter in it and both had different reading now. The meter used to have e same reading even it is placed in e same cabinet but different location.

Erm.. Wouldn't this rather point to an issue with the hygrometer instead of the dry cab? You can do the salt test (search the forum for details) to verify the accuracy of the hygrometers. But then again, minor differences (+/-5%) are not an issue and there is no need to get worried about it.

It has moved recently, the website might not be updated. TS can check the consumer corner, I have posted the new location not long ago.

Ah, I see.... The Google maps in that link wasn't updated, but the actual address was updated.

Ah, I see.... The Google maps in that link wasn't updated, but the actual address was updated.
Yes, I noticed that as well.
The new location is the same warehouse style, but at least now it's close to MRT and a few bus services.